~Panic~7

~Eren P.O.V.~

After explaining what a trial is, she seems to understand it well enough, we get called to start the journey to wall Sena. She says goodbye to me so she can grab a book to read, not a complex one as her reading skills aren't the best from being alone in the woods. I walk back to my room to start getting ready when Connie jumps at me, resting his arm on my shoulder. "Oh Man! I was hoping I'd get her before anyone else'' He sighs, walking with me. "What're you talking about?" I ask, thoroughly confused. "The new girl man! You wasted no time getting her did ya!" He exclaims. What's he talking about? "I don't know what you're talking about, but ok" I say as we finally reach my room. Waving bye to him I walk in and grab a few things I might need on the trip.

We get on our horses and start to head off, but (Y/n) has a bit of trouble as she's never ridden a horse before, besides when we took her from the forest. The closer we get to wall Sena, the more nervous I get for her sake...

We finally reach the wall and I look back at (Y/n), who is sleeping peacefully on her horse and somehow not falling off. Once we get to the building, we all put our horses into the stables and go inside, (Y/n) forced to walk with her hands chained behind her back. Walking through the halls, I can't help but glance at her. She doesn't look scared in the slightest...

"Y'know, if you keep staring at her it'll get creepy, man" Connie comments as I realize I was staring at her the entire time. "I wasn't staring." I say, trying to cover up my mistake. "You shouldn't get too close with her." I hear Mikasa say from my other side. "Oh come on, Mikasa. She isn't bad at all!" Armin states in a whining manor. "No, but I still don't trust her, as I said, how does a young kid survive out there for so long, when we can't whatsoever." She states, glaring daggers into (Y/n)'s back.

We all walk into the room, which has the other regiments and a crowd waiting already. We are all led to the spectator area, well all except for (Y/n). She is escorted by a guard to the middle of the room, the guard pulling her along by her shirt.

~(Y/n) P.O.V.~

I get pulled to the middle of the room, and pushed down to my knees as they put a pillar into the ground around the chains on my wrists, keeping me on the floor, even though I can easily break loose. I look around the room to see glares from one side, the other regiments, and smiles from the other, the scouts. Then, a tall man with a heavy presence walks into the room, silencing any conversations that had sparked. He walked up to the tall pedestal in front of me, looking down at the rest of the room.

The judge clears his throat, making his already known presence more known. "Ms.(L/n), (Y/n)(L/n) is your full name, correct?" He asks. "Oh, yeah!" I smile, answering the simple question with no hesitation. "Thank you for your cooperation." He states. "Is it true that you are, infact, a titan shifter?" He questions. "Mhm!" I smile, only to stop for a second at the sound of a voice whisper from the crowd, "that's absolutely nothing to be proud of". I look over to where the voice came from to see a man with a shotgun, frozen when I looked directly at him with my (E/c) orbs.

"Alright, and it says in this report, that the scouts regiment found you in the woods, outside of the walls..." He states as some gasps are heard from the crowd. "Yeah.. Not the best time of my life..." I mumbles the last part to myself, finally allowing the man with the shotgun to breathe when I take my eyes off of him.

The whole thing went pretty smoothly, until the end of it neared and the room became more tense the closer the judge got to a decision. "And your parents?" the judge asks. "Oh... They were killed when I was young..." I answered, the memories flashing through my head. "They probably did a horrible job raising her when they were alive for her to end up like this anyway." I hear the same man as earlier say. "Excuse me? Did you say something, sir?" I turn, looking directly into his eyes, a scary looking innocent smile plastered on my features. "U-uhm.. No" He answers, obviously lying. "Are you sure, cause I thought I heard you make a snarky comment on a topic you have no idea about?" I look at him with a deadly glare, my anger easily visible by anyone in the room.

The room goes silent, only a sizzling sound being heard. Everyone looks around, confused on where the sound was coming from, only to find out it was me, melting the chains off out of anger. "WHAT THE HELL?!" The same man yells as I stand up, looking at him like a predator to its prey, my head tilted back, my (H/c) hair drooping down.

~No One's P.O.V.~

You glare daggers at the man, who panics and aims his gun. "Lower your weapon, soldier!" His commander instructs, knowing you were at no fault in this situation. The man, however, doesn't listen, instead the sudden shout of his commander made him panic even more and pull the trigger.