~Annie~9

~(Y/n) P.O.V.~

I finally find the judge walking down the hall, no doubt heading to his quarters. "Sir!" I shout, running over to him. "Ms.(Y/n) if this is about my decision, it is final so there's no reason in trying, I assure you." He sighs. "Huh? No no no! This is a different matter!" I say waving my hands. "This is about the cellars!" I say, walking backwards while he continues walking. "What about them? I'm quite aware they need to be cleaned, it just takes so much effort to move all the criminals the police have caught." he sighs rubbing his temples. "That's just it! They aren't criminals!" I explain as he looks down at me. "What do you mean?" He questions, finally stopping to look at me." I mean that the police just arrest whoever doesn't do what they want!" I shout, soon hearing two people running through the halls.

"AH-HA!" The boy with the bowl cut exclaims as he grabs hold of my arm and the pretty girl grabs the other. "You need to get back to the cellars!" They attempt to drag me off, but I don't budge. "Sir! You need to listen to me! They were put in there for false charges! Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them!" I shout as bowl cut stops pulling on my arm.

"It's like trying to move a wall!" The pretty girl complains, still trying to pull me away. "And how do you know this?" The judge asks, becoming concerned that what I'm saying is true. "I know this because they told me!" I state, standing my ground. "What proof do you have of this? How do you know they aren't just lying to get out of jail?" He questions. I didn't really think that far ahead...

"Because, Sir, there are meant to be files written down for every prisoner who gets put into the cellars, and only a few who are actually in there are marked down. This proves that they had done absolutely nothing wrong. I also have seen this happen first hand, Sir. Squad member, Marlowe Fruedenberg, Sir." Bowl cut says, putting his right arm into the familiar salute as I look back at him, a wide grin on my face.

"Other officers have seen this happen as well. If you would allow us, could we point out everyone who has been wrongly accused, so they can tell you what happened and which officer apprehended them? Then you can decide if they rightfully belong in there or not?" Marlowe suggests. "Please, Sir! This is a serious matter. Most of the people down there have families whom they haven't seen in who knows how long!" I plead, the pretty girl finally letting go and giving up.

"Ugh... I don't have anything else to do today I suppose..." The judge sighs as I hug Marlowe. "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" I lift him up while twisting side to side happily. "Woah Woah!!" He flails around in my bone crushing hug.

~Time Skip (The Courtroom)~

The citizens stand in a line, leading out of the room, telling each of their stories to the judge. After, every single one of them was deemed innocent from their false arrests. This left the actual criminals in the cells, along with the main culprits being kicked out of their positions in the Military Police.

I was proud of myself, taking down a corrupted system in one afternoon. "Young lady! Thank you!" The elderly woman from before thanks me. I give her a signature closed eye smile in return.

I'm already starting to miss the scouts and the friends I made there like Buzz cut, ponytail, and Eren... I walk back down to the cell they had placed me in before, it now being empty with only the bed left. I lay down, quickly falling asleep due to the long day I've been through.

I end up back in the dream I was in before, but this time it almost looks like a timelapse of the little titan going on with her life, eating people and such. As the dream goes on she seems to grow, just like a human child would. Then, the time goes back to normal, stopping on a familiar hill. The titan now looked a little older, not near what my titan looks like now, though.

I watch as she lays down on the hill and sleeps for the night, her body melting off like when a titan dies. Then there I was, 10 year old me, laying on the very hill I started on. How long was I that first titan for?! I look the same age as I was when I first turned... but even throughout the timelapse of the dream, I only saw the walls a little ways in... They must've been built when I was that first titan... My thoughts get interrupted by someone waking me up.

"Eh?" I sit up with my bed head, looking out of my cell to see Marlowe and the stern blonde standing there. "Hey... So we're leaving now..." Marlowe says nervously as I yawn, nodding. "Ok, I'll head up there in a second. Hey you can I talk to you for a second?" I point at the blonde. She nods and walks into my cell so we can talk. "Why do you look so grumpy all the time?" I question her. "Why do you seem so happy all the time?" She retorts. Well damn. "Ok... Can I get your name?" I ask. "Annie Leonhart. Is that all?" She asks impatiently as I finally get up and change into the clothes I was given. "Could you lead me to where we're meant to go? I don't have a great sense of where I need to go in this place" I laugh to myself as she nods. Something seems, off, about her...

I follow Annie up to where I was meant to go and wave her off as she goes to where she was meant to be. I can't tell what it is, something just feels off...