~Comfort and Stools~14

~(Y/n) P.O.V. (Where Last Chapter Left Off)~

The memories flood through my head and play over and over as tears begin to fall down my face. Running through the halls, I frantically look for anywhere I can be alone, eventually settling in a closet below the stairs. I never did like crying in front of others, I always thought it made me weak.

I sat in the cramped closed, crying till my eyes can't seem to make enough tears to keep up. Leaning up against the brooms in the closet while hardcore sniffling and still crying some voices can be heard from outside the door.

Once the door opens, I see a familiar face peek in, Eren. Just looking at him somehow made me just slightly more calm. "Hey, uhm, are you doing ok...?" He asks while also squeezing into the closet. Slowly I shake my head and begin, "they didn't deserve to die..." I mumble, more tears threatening to fall. Swiftly, he brings me into his warm embrace, wrapping his arms around me, one around my back and the other on the back of my head. "I know, none of the people who've died deserved it not Levi's team, not the civilians, not the scouts before us, and not... My mother." He hesitated before saying the last bit but nonetheless did. Leaning onto him, my crying seems to slow down to the point where I'm just shaking and sniffling.

Slowly, I start to feel a little better, enough to talk and make conversation at least.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Meanwhile, the others are working hard to figure out who this female titan is, as it was clear that person had killed Hange's titans as well as attacked and tried to capture Eren.

Finally walking out of the supply closet, making sure to keep Eren close. You all get called to assemble with your 3DM gear as they believe it is an effective way to find the culprit. Lining up, you all had your gear inspected, along with everyone else there. Though, you kept seeing Armin look over at Annie's direction, maybe he got the same weird feeling you did?

After being released, you walk out and speed toward Eren and Mikasa. Swinging an arm around Mikasa you playfully giggle, feeling better after the incident. "Seems you're feeling better" Mikasa comments while looking over at me. Nodding, you start talking, "Mmmm, yeah I do feel a lot better. All thanks to Eren though!" You exclaim pointing at the familiar face, who starts blushing soon after. "W-Well I just thought t-that y-you could use t-the comfort is all" He rambles on while turning more red by the second. Making the fantastic decision to tease him, you let go of Mikasa and happily hop over to Eren.

"Eren~" You tease, leaning up and whispering into his ear. "E-Eh?! (Y/n) W-what're you doing?!" "Hm? Oh nothing, just thought I'd come walk over here next to you, y'know?" You bump your arm into his playfully. His face was now even more red than before, he looks for a way to escape this prison you've placed him in. Looking over to Mikasa with his red face he pleads silently but you, being quite perceptive, notice. "Nuh uh, she can't help you, why are you looking at her? No one can help you." You say, forcing your voice to go lower and furiously shaking his shoulders. Mikasa begins walking away with a, 'I don't wanna deal with this' face.

"Now c'mon! I need a sparring partner!" You say pulling him out to the training grounds. "Now! Get in your stance!" You command, hearing a few others start to walk over. "Yeah Eren, I'm lookin' forward to seeing you get your ass beat!" Reiner comments, walking over with buzz cut and horse face.

Not paying much attention to them, you get into your stance, staring straight into the brunette's soul. "No super human titan abilities!" Eren yells before charging at me with a decently powerful punch, not a Mikasa level punch though. Dodging, you swing your leg to go for a kick to his head, but he ducks, surprising you slightly. Backing up, he collects himself again, observing you closely. You move in and go for a kick to his legs in order to buckle his knees from behind. Landing the hit, he stumbles down to his knees and that's when you take the chance to win the match.

"Nice one (Y/n)." Buzz cut comments and you look over to Reiner. "Your turn" You say pointing your finger at the broad man. "W-wha?" He stutters, losing his tough looking posture and faltering back slightly. "I mean you were so keen on seeing Eren fight, how about you fight too, I mean it's only fair." You explain giving him an innocent smile. "Yeah dude, your turn" Horse face smacks Reiners shoulder, pushing him forward.

Getting into your stance, you patiently wait for Reiner to get over his nerves. When he does, he gets into his stance, his legs spread apart and his body lower to the ground. Launching forward, you made sure to be careful as you didn't know how he fought yet. Noticing how he could keep up with you, despite you using part of your titan speed, you decide to test his limits. Yes, titan enhanced abilities MAY be cheating, but you were just so curious. Throwing a punch to his abdomen, he swiftly blocks while you speed up slightly.

~Reiner P.O.V.~

Keeping an eye on her, she continues to send attacks my way, me just barely managing to block them all without revealing too much to her. She seems to learn fast so I need to be extra careful. Sending a heavy punch, aimed at her small frame, she blocks by making an 'x' with her arms in front of her. She looks at me with a satisfied look, almost as if I gave her what she wanted. It's clear to me now that this fight was nothing to her. She runs around me and sends a series of punches and kicks to one of my knees, making my balance shift significantly. And with one final heavy kick, she buckles my other knee and I fall to the floor.

That hurts like shit, and I can't heal or else too much will show. Finally deciding to stop toying with me, she knocks me down onto my stomach and sits on my back like I'm a stool.

"Pfft-" Connie bursts out into a fit of laughter, gripping onto Jean for support. "Harty har har, so very funny." I grumble from my spot under the girl. Standing up, she flies off my back because of how fast I stood up. "Jeez, no need to be so aggressive." She says rubbing her butt from the impact. I walk over to help her up when Eren steps in front of me, helping her instead.

Can she fight like that in her titan form? If so she might cause severe issues for us...