~Headquarters~3

~Eren P.O.V. (Starting from the start of the exhibition)~

We ride out of wall Maria as the plan replays through my head. "You're going to go ahead once we reach the forest, to ensure that our path is at least more safe than it normally would be," Levi explained.

We reach the edge of the forest and we all stop to wait for me to shift. I do, and wait for the go ahead to go into the forest. After Levi gives me a nod I dash off into the tall trees. Beating every titan I come across I come to a stopping point for a split second. I hear some leaves rustling a little ways away, shooting my head over to where the noise came from, I spot a pair of (e/c) eyes. When my eyes land on them, I see some leaves move, signalling a flinch. Now it's confirmed there's something there, and it's big. I start dashing toward it as I can see it struggling to get out of its tree perch. A loud thump can be heard as it lands on its back... Wait... A Female Titan!? What the hell?!

I still, though, lunge onto her and attempt to punch her head. She keeps dodging. Eventually,I scream in her face out of frustration and a little bit of spit lands on her face. She looks up at me with a mixture of disgust and anger painted on her features. Apparently, that made her a little upset. She screams back at me and suddenly gets super hot, and I mean like lava hot. My skin starts to burn and melt off as she shoves me off of her, leaving burn marks on my shoulders. She swiftly stands up and gets in a fighting stance as I do the same, a little slower due to my injuries. I start to run at her again as she does the same, only for both of us to stop at the sound of a familiar voice."EREN! STOP!"

~(Y/n) P.O.V. (A Little while after you popped out of your titan)~

"Howdy" I say waving one hand, the other on my hip as I stand on my titan's head. There were some shocked gasps from the group as I slid off of the head. "(Y/n) (L/n), It's a pleasure"I say, holding my hand out as I do a small, playful bow.

~Small Time Skip~

They decide to take me with them and ask an absurd amount of questions about how I lived outside the "walls" and such. I figure they're speaking about that wall I saw all those years ago, but walls? There were more? Anyway, they say that they are going to take me back to headquarters to see their commander. I can't understand half of what they are saying, has speech changed that much over those mere 6 years? I was constantly asking them to explain each detail that I don't understand, which is basically every complex word they say. I mean, the last time I talked to someone, I was what? 10? Point is, it's been a while.

We reach their "headquarters", as they call it, and I'm led inside by, who I now know as, Levi, Hange, and Eren. Eren was just like me, in fact he was the titan I fought in the woods. I peek over at him a few times as we walk, only to see him already "sneakily" looking at me before whipping his head around to act like he wasn't looking at me. I giggle a little bit as we walk through the halls. "Something funny?" Levi asks looking back at me with a stern expression. "Nothing you should be concerning yourself with, captain." I look at him with another stern look to challenge his own. "What did you just say, Brat?!" He says turning back to fully face me. "I didn't think you were old enough to be deaf yet, captain" I laughed to myself, while Eren had a petrified look on his face. "You're cleaning headquarters for the next month" He states as I cross my arms and look at him with a "really?" expression.

"I'm not a scout." I say confident in my argument. "No, but we did take you in. I think you owe us" He steps closer to my face, in an attempt to intimidate me. "I could've very well declined your cry for experiments on me. I case you don't remember, I lived in those woods on my own for 6 years and I can do it again. I came with you because Hange was curious about me and I haven't seen humans in a while" I state. Most of what I just said was true, the "I can do it again" was the biggest lie ever, it's way too lonely out there and I had to do EVERYTHING myself. "Tsk..." Levi grunts as he turns back around and we continue walking. That gave me enough evidence to know I won that argument.

I lift my head up proudly as we stop at a door. "Commander Erwin?" Levi says as he knocks on the door. "Yes, come in" A deep voice says from past the door. Hange bursts through the door with an excited yell, "Look Who We Found!". Hange shoves me in front of her and into the room. Nearly falling, I attempt to catch yourself, and succeed, barely. Once I regain my balance I look up to see a tall man, with blonde hair, and strange looking eyebrows.

"And who is this?" He says looking down at me. "This, Dear Erwin, is (Y/n) (L/n). A titan shifter who has lived outside of the walls for 6 years!" Hange states excited, waiting for Erwin's response. "Hm? Is this true, Miss (Y/n)?" He asks, looking over at me. "U-uhm yeah," I said looking up at him. He had a strangely happy aura but for some reason I felt awkwardly overpowered. "So now you feel threatened?!" Levi yelled at me. I looked back at him with a shrug. "Care to demonstrate?" Erwin asks, gesturing to the window that looked out to the field that some cadets are training in. "Oh, uh, sure?" I agreed, sounding more unsure than agreeing.