~Simple~10

~(Y/n) P.O.V.~

I meet the team that will be taking me to our next location while we hop onto our horses to get going. Mainly unfamiliar faces among the group, only a few looking recognizable in my eyes. It had Marlowe, 6 other soldiers, and the man from the courtroom that shot the gun at me.

I talked with them all and learned that they're all actually quite friendly and sweet, despite their unwelcoming appearances. I talked with all of them except the one from the courtroom, who seems to be avoiding me. As much as I see him trying to ignore me, I catch him looking at me more often than he'd like to admit. Finally getting sick of his stares, I ride my horse over to him, knowing he can't escape this interaction without looking like even more of a weirdo.

"What's up?" I casually say to him. "U-uh, what?" He responds looking at me, finally allowing me to get a good look at his features. He's actually pretty good looking, putting aside how scared he looks around me, and the fact that he tried to shoot me. He has one bright blue on his right side and one yellow eye on his left side. His hair is brown and curly and is mostly combed over to his left side of his head, with the right side being shaved to be shorter. His face was relatively chiseled, making him seem much more masculine than his jumpy personality makes him seem. He has patches of freckles on his cheeks and going across the bridge of his nose. Overall, he was just plain and simply handsome, no way around it.

"I mean, you were looking at me, so I assumed you needed something."I state looking at him. "Oh, well. You're just a lot more friendly than I assumed you were..." He says to me, going off into incoherent mumbles. "Oh, thanks?" I questionably respond. "I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY!" He yells, his face turning red from realizing how loud he said that. "Oh, uhm-" I try to say before he cuts me off. "I'msorryIdidn'trealizethatIwassorudeandthatIsaidthatsoloud-"he goes on talking as fast as he could before I cut him off like he did to me. "Calm down there buddy, breathe, don't go hyperventilating on me" I say waving my hands in a down motion in an attempt to calm him. "I really didn't mean to shoot you! I just got scared! Im Sorry!" He continues to apologize to me in a formal manner.

I can tell he's being genuine about it but I'm just gonna mess with him, might as well have a little fun while I'm here.

"I don't know. You DID shoot a bullet at me, along with insulting my family, me, etc." I say looking straight ahead. "I forgot about the insulting part! I'm sorry about that too! I promise it'll never happen again!" I laugh a little, remembering how mad I got and how scared he was back in the courtroom. I mean, yes, him insulting me and my family got me pissed, but he seems to be genuinely sorry, plus I scared the shit outta him so I'd say we're somewhat even. I'll continue to get him back throughout the time I'm stuck with the military police.

~Time Skip (A Month)~

The military police have finally told everyone that I pose no threat to humanity and I have finally proven that I have full control over my titan abilities. They set me up to finally be able to go back into the scout regiment tomorrow and saying I'm excited is an understatement. Sure I've made plenty of friends in the Military Police which consists of Marlowe, Carter (The guy who tried to shoot me), and others. But they are nothing compared to the scouts.

I skip around excitedly, occasionally saying hi or waving as I passed people in the halls. "What's got you so happy?" Carter questions me with an eyebrow raised. "Well, my dear boy with a gun. I'M FINALLY BEING RELEASED BACK TO THE SCOUTS!!!" I yell excitedly waving my arms around. "Calm down, don't want you hitting someone with those gorilla arms of yours" he jokes back as I put on my best fake offended face. "NEVER, I MEAN NEVER. tell a lady her arms are that of a gorilla, SIR" I playfully glare at him, putting extra emphasis on 'sir'.

After laughing for a while with Carter, I decide I should go pack what little belongings I have before I go. Walking up to my room, I walk past Annie who, as always, avoids me as much as possible. I still have yet to find out the weird feeling I get when I'm around her, it happened back with the scouts when I was around, what's his face and the other what's his face. I can't remember as I didn't really get to know them before I was forced out.

~Time Skip (The Next Morning)~

I slept well last night, well when I did sleep. I was a little too excited to see the scouts again and ended up staying awake for far longer than I had hoped. I get dressed and grab my bag that was stuffed with my belongings and head out to the horses.

"It's about time we got rid of that brat" One of the officers who was taking me back says. "Hey! If you would have actually done your job faster, she would've been able to go back to her friends and not have to stay with us!" I hear Carter yell back at him. Yes, he was a complete scaredy cat, but when it came to his friends he's one of the toughest.

"Hey Carter!" I wave happily at him, setting my bag near my horse. "Ah (Y/n)! Good morning!" He says back to me, waving like a little kid. I laugh a little at how he reminds me of a 5 year old waving. "Are you ready to go yet?" An officer asks me as I nod and we get ready to leave.

The plan was to meet the scouts half way and hand me in there, then the military police would go back to the temporary building to finish packing and go back to Wall Sina. Then I would be transferred back with the scouts, sounds simple doesn't it?