Home sweet home

《I feel like fell has been out of character lately, so he's more in character this chapter.》

Your eyes shot open, eyelashes fluttering as the light of the room was turned on. You blinked repeatedly.

It bad been about a week since you found yourself in an unknown place, and you had paid close attention to your host. He called himself boss, also wanting you to call him that. To you, this was a strange name to be called.. but, you complied to his wishes, knowing the consequences already.

A single, fresh bruise laid painfully on the skin of your cheek. The outburst of anger was new, and you weren't sure what to think of it.

Sure, he slapped you because you told him no. Sure, he apologized profusely, even though it seemed fake..and sure, his anger seemed dangerously familiar. But you doubted yourself heavily. How could a man..thing, hurt you before you even knew him? It didn't make sense, so you disregarded it in the end.

Now, he stood before you in his regular suit.

"H-hey boss.. how's it goin?"

You asked hesitantly.

His eyes stare at you, unblinking, and for a moment you thought you did something wrong. Then a warm intoxicating smile emerged onto his face.

"Get dressed, babygirl. I'm takin you to the fanciest restaurant there is in town."

His grin was very infectious. How could you say no..

You nodded quickly, jumping from bed. His gaze traveled to your cheek. His smile slightly twitched, seeming to grow a tad wider.

"Does that hurt?"

He asked, gesturing to your face and stalking closer.

"Y-yes boss.."

You muttered, flinching when he lifted his hand to caress the purple cheek. You watched his pinpoints slide over the discoloration in your skin, thinking he'd apologize.

"Cover it in foundation, kay?"

You blinked repeatedly, processing what he had just said.

"Yes..of course.."

You muttered softly.

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't want people thinking I abuse you and take you away from me.. you know I love you, right?"

He asked.

You nodded and averted your eyes elsewhere. Wanting to avoid his gaze.

His hand gripped your chin, forcing you to look at him. He exhaled and licked his sharp teeth.

"Boss is just...upset about past things that have happened between us. But don't worry, babygirl. The heartbreak you caused me will soon be over with..and I'll love you wholeheartedly again. Wouldn't that be nice, baby?"

"Yes sir.."

"Good girl~"

Your eyes unknowingly dribbled with tears. The look on his face was indescribable, and the feeling you felt was unusual as well. You didn't know why you were crying, or why his hand on your face made you itch to rip it off. All you knew was it felt like his hand didn't belong there anymore.

He leaned down quietly, red tongue slipping from between his dagger like teeth and slowly licking up your tears.

"Don't cry, baby..it makes me sad to see you cry."

You tilted your head away from his tongue but didn't dare pull away. He looked out you with a pout.

"You know I didn't mean those things I said when I slapped you..why are you so bent out of shape about it still, hmn?"

"I don't..don't know, boss.."

You responded meekly. He scoffed and pulled away. The fear on your face annoyed him. He wanted to see adoration instead.

"Stop bein a bitch about it, eh? I'm treatin ya like a damn goddess. The least ya can do is suck up to me, sweetheart."

He snarled, shoving his hands into his pockets before tilting his head to the side. He inhaled slowly and sighed.

"Just...get yerself dressed. Like I said before, we're going out.."

And with that, ge walked out. No glances, or soft words. Just the cold shoulder. You felt like something, or someone would hate you for feeling this way. But you felt guilty for upsetting him..he was so merciful, maybe you could make it up to him?..

You snapped your fingers with an idea.

Fiddling in your drawers of clothes he had bought you, you pulled out a red and black set of lingerie. He'd love this for sure, seeing as he hadn't been the one to buy it for you. You hid it in the basket and bought it yourself when he wasn't looking.

Rummaging through your closet, you pulled a dress out and gazed at it. It was a beautiful mermaid gown that had a split on the right thigh, high enough to show your thigh highs that connected to the lingerie bottoms you so daringly wore.

The dress complimented your body nicely, shaping your breasts to perk up more and seem more rounded than usual.

You tied your hair into a slightly messy bun, knowing he'd like your hair tangled around his fingers if your apology went the way it was supposed to.. when you made your way to your bedroom door, you slipped on black heels and headed out confidently. He was already at your door, waiting patiently, which was unlike him.

His eyes widened when he saw you, only to narrow in hunger for your body. He'd been keeping his...appetite at bay ever since you had your memories wiped. Now you showing yourself off like this? He growled seductively, wrapping his arms around your hips and pulling you close.

"Be careful...you'll make me act up, sweetheart.."

Your reddened lips pulled into a little smirk. You leaned forward, whispering-

"That's my plan.."

He growled lowly against your ear, taking your hand and leading you out of the room. He had plans for you tonight. Oh. He had plans..

《Timeskip》

Once you made it to the place, he guided you inside. Your eyes glittered with excitement, and he only noticed when he looked back. Smirking, he pulled you to a booth, which was quite uncommon to have in a fancy restaurant..but it was not only the fanciest place to be, but a bar as well. He drew your chin to face him, smirking.

"Let's eat."