Remember me?

You woke with a throbbing head. You winced, groaning and slowly sitting up from the plush bed that you laid on so comfortably before your killer headache woke you.

Your groans did not go unnoticed, a soft knock tapping st your door. Your eyes darted to the wood that stood between you and this stranger.

"Don't.."

You rasped, inhaling sharply and coughing as a stabbing pain shot through your throat. You needed something to drink to sooth your pain.. the knock continued, and you sighed softly to keep from hurting yourself again.

"Come in.."

You shakily muttered. The knocks stopped, and soon the door opened to reveal a soft looking goat monster. You were growing accustomed to seeing monsters now..

However, what you didn't expect was to feel the bloom of familiarity in your chest. Unbeknownst to you, tears glittered against your (e/c) orbs.

"Oh, my child. Look at you..you must be so frightened!"

She said with a sudden sigh of relief following afterwards.

"I'm just glad you're safe.."

She whispered.

"My child..may I hug you?"

She asked tenderly. You nodded without even thinking, leaning forward into her arms and burying your face into the crook of her neck. She smelt so good..like cinnamon butterscotch pie, with a hint of gunpowder. It was sweeter than straight up gunpowder, blood, and alcohol. You welcomed the warmth and scent she offered openly.

"Hey..can I get a glass of water?"

You asked, clearing your throat. Your voice becoming more noticeably scratchy. Your face flushed with embarrassment as she gazed into your eyes. She smiled, nodding and kissing your forehead gently.

"Of course."

She whispered, standing and walking out to retrieve your glass of water.

Now that you had time to, you looked around the unfamiliar room.

It showed previous signs of being owned.. maybe by a girl, seeing as you saw a makeup mirror and a few scattered lip balms. You giggled softly when seeing a fluffy dinosaur sitting atop the dresser to your left. It was (f/c), which made you happy. Your favorite color always made you smile, and this Dino simply made it better.

You heard the door opening, which took your attention off of the dinosaur.

"Here, my child. I brought you water and ibuprofen to help with the headache of yours. I also brought a piece of pie, in case you are hungry."

Your eyes watched as she set the glass of water down, along with the two red pills she mentioned. You then watched intensely as she placed the pie next to the glass. You licked your lips meekly and nodded to her.

"Thank you.. I'm sorry, what's your name?"

You asked, smiling sweetly at her. Despite your kindness, you saw a frown flicker on her soft features before she smiled just as quickly.