insert intriguing title

WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH RAPE, I'LL HAVE THE SPARKLE EMOJI (✨) WHEN IT STARTS AND WHEN IT'S DONE!!

Your eyes widened at the sight of this shack...

"What does he have planned...?"

"Is it bad?"

"Will you die here?!"

You shuddered at your own thoughts, his bulky shoulders rolling as his own red pinpoints stared at the metal structure. He gruffed and got out, yanking your door open and clasping his boney hand around your fragile wrist. You gave a startled yelp and whimpered, trying to yank away. But to no avail.

The edgy sans pulled you inside and tossed you onto the matress in the corner of the room, to the right. He locked the door quickly, and smirked when the click of the lock told him you were all his. He chose this place because it was away from society, so it was perfect to rape and kill.

Oh but he had plans for you..

You glanced around, squinting to make your eyes adjust to the darkness. You could barely see in front of your own face, let alone see the skeleton you feared oh so much. What time was it anyways? Would you escape before tomorrow? Or would you remain a toy to this lunatic until you die a sorrowful death? You guessed it would be the second option.....seeing as you weren't capable of escaping, especially with his magic in touch for him. He glanced at you while smirking and pulled his gloves off.

"So, angel cakes..."

His baritone voice muttered in a deep, raspy breath. You cringed, not even muttering a word. He shrugged that off and continued.

"I'm sure ya know why yer 'ere...."

You scowled at the ground coldly. Snapping.

"So you can get away with killing me?!"

"Well, that was my original plan. But why would I kill such a pretty little girly...... who's much more valuable than blood on my conscience, like all the other woman I've brought here....I don't think so."

His grin only widened, to the point it sickened you to even look at him anymore....your eyes had adjusted to the dark area, and you honestly wished they didn't....blood stained the floor, tools laid strewn everywhere, and clumps of hair, flesh, and teeth laid in bottles on the dusty shelf near the left side of the room. Oh, and the smell...the smell was nowhere near being describable. How did you not notice that before? You couldn't help but feel nauseous....it was a terrible sight to see. He saw your distraught face and chuckled lowly.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that, doll. None of you will be joining those other ladies."

You closed your eyes tightly, lifting your hands to press firmly against your ears.

✨✨✨
     Due to this, you had no chance to hear the shuffle and clothes hitting the floor. You didn't even notice, until a cold breeze brushed against your  (S/c) skin.

Your eyes snapped open in a timely manner, horror spreading over your face as you saw the skeleton hunching over you. He still had clothes on, but his belt was off, pants were zipped down, and his fedora on the coat hanger.

He stared deep into your eyes, a gentle push making his forehead press to the crook of your neck. You couldn't move..... it's not because of shock, you literally couldn't. You knew you were naked, and you knew what was coming. But no words could describe the sharp pain you felt when he drove his hips forward.

A slow groan rolled off of his tongue as he repeated this. You screamed at the pain. By no means were you a virgin, no. But hell did this hurt! You let out a strangled cry when his hips hilted against yours again.

"Geez, dollface.. If I had known.."

He pants against your neck.

"You would be this tight, I would've done this sooner~ right in front of that idiot of a monster, too.."

Tears filled your (e/c) eyes and the hard thrust that drove deeper into you made you cry out even louder.

Sans was large in build, but not fat...you couldn't even think about how he even got the physical being of a human, your mind clouded with pain and hate.

His hot breath graced your neck and made little goosebumps prick your silky skin. His hands reached forward, wrapping into your messy (h/c) hair and gripping tightly. A frenzy of thrusts being unleashed as he groaned and growled.

His back leaning away, he gripped onto your hair, tugging and yanking here and there. You almost didn't feel pain anymore....almost. until he fell forward, pinning you again and sinking his razor sharp teeth into your shoulder. You screamed loudly, letting tears run freely down your cheeks, and soaking the mattress you laid on.

You knew this would happen..nothing. he let out bellowing yell as his hips slammed more viciously and quickly. The sound of bone against skin driving him to bite harder.

"Damnit, doll.....I can't hold back..."

He panted out softly after detachingfrom your skin, your eyes widening more. You struggled, not wanting this at all.

You couldn't explain how it felt..it was soothing and sickening at the same time. He let out a loud gasp and a knot you didn't even know you had in your stomach released. A choked sob escaped your now parted lips as he growled.

His hips slowing to a halt and bumping against your thighs. You both panted, and he looked up at you. Grinning.

"Welcome to your special hell, doll."
✨✨✨
----

The next morning you woke to the slight streams of sunlight peeking in through the cracks in the shack walls. And a heavy someone sleeping at your side....you felt a twist in your stomach as the memories of last night flooded into your brain. You didn't know what to say....you didn't know what to do!!..

Wait ..

He was asleep! Your mind immediately came up with a plan of escaping. It was so easy, too. You would get up quietly and go through the door....then sprint back to where you lived and boom! Freedom! Telling the police would be the tricky part though...you glanced at his sleeping face, soon sitting up and wincing at the pain you felt in your hips. But you had to ignore it nonetheless. You began shifting, your wobbly legs lifting you up and carrying you to the door slowly. Your trembling hand reaching for the doorknob. "Yes...freedom.... it's so close, I can taste it-"

"Where do you think you're going, princess?"