Red roses

"We're gonna have some fun~"

You inhaled and scowled, shoving him away from your frail body.

"I think the fuck not!"

You yelled. The impact of your shove sent him tumbling back. He growled and gripped your wrists, ripping you closer and scoffing.

Your stomach suddenly dropped while he stared at you with disgust, the face of revolting displeasure clear on his features. He wasn't looking to use you like sans had..

He had the actual intentions to hurt you.

"You thought I was gonna fuck ya? Naw, babe's. I'm gonna mark ya with a knife."

His eyes sparkled while he smirked at the face of fear you made.

"That skeleton abuses his power, so I'll watch his feeling of absolute power shoot down with each slash I leave on your perfectly silky skin. He'll never look at you the same way, dirty whore."

Your eyes widened with fear, and you immediately felt the need to scream for help. You inhaled quickly and parted your lips, readying yourself to scream.

A sudden sharp pain quickly overtook your entire being, shaking you to the core. The man laughed and leaned down to stare into your watering eyes. The scent of mint flooding into your nose and overpowering your senses. You became lightheaded.

"I wouldn't try that, Babycakes...you see, I possess magical abilities. You try and scream, your throat crushes itself, and poof! You're dead~"

He conspired, sparkling eyes lolling over your delicate skin, imagining what marks he could make and where to make them.

Whatever tool he would use was to be the paint brush, your body the trembling canvas. You could see the excitement in his gaze as the two dark blue eyes trailed back to yours.

"Sans will kill you.."

A voice you didn't recognize muttered. You came to realize it was your own struggling throat pushing out the words you thought, causing your tongue to stick uncomfortably to the roof of your mouth. Gulping down the dryness that suddenly overtook your tongue, you licked your lips to keep your tongue from sticking to the roof of your mouth any longer. His blue pools of dark ink shined with thought, staring and reflecting your own fear so you could see how terrified you looked.

With no other words, he let go and walked to the counter, delicately plucking the long knife from the cutting board. You tried to move, but you couldn't. You were unable to..was it true he willed magic to hold you in place? Your question was answered as he now stood in front of you.

"If you keep those lips of yours shut, I won't cut too deep."

He whispered with tainted glee. Your ears began ringing, and the words he spoke became fuzzy.. everything was going in slow motion while the blade drew closer to your (s/c) skin.

The pain was unsettling, seeing as it was actually bearable. Your pain timing felt almost like it was off, and you began feeling like you were being poked a thousand times over with a small needle under the skin of your legs. Nothing sharp and painful yet, just uncomfortable and out of place.

Then your breathing started quickening, losing a ton of breath. Breathing becoming a chore in of itself. Each breath just began getting shorter and shorter, until it became painful.

The slash he left was up your right thigh, and the knife only continued biting into your skin, cold steel leaving a blood trail behind it amongst your bare leg. The cold chill couldn't be explained, even if you tried. It just...hurt.

His eyes soon switched from obsession to hunger at the sight and smell of fresh blood, bitter iron sweeping under both of your noses. One was becoming hungry while the other was becoming sick. You watched as he leaned down to your cut, raising your thigh and running a long strip of saliva up your skin; caused by his tongue venturing the split skin. The pain caused choked cries to gurgle in your throat.

He softly placed your leg back down while kissing the reddening skin. His look was sickening.

"Your blood tastes heavenly, (y/n)~..I'd love to have more, if you don't mind. Do you mind, darling?"

Your mouth opened and you struggled to speak, but your throat continued squeezing itself and you simply let out soft cries and whimpers. He smiled at you, nodding.

"I didn't hear any objections..thank you for such a generous sacrifice~"

The long blade of the knife met your stomach, curving upwards and to your chest while blood trickled down your now pale skin.

Then he repeated himself. Tongue slipping against the new slit, then creating a whole new one while the others continued bleeding. When he was done, you had exactly five cuts.

Two on your thighs, one on your stomach, another on your hip, and the last from the back of your neck, all the way to the bottom of your spine. You were trembling with the searing pain. He was simply running his tongue against every cut like the crazy person he was.

Blood decorated the floor of a rich man, his woman being cut and abused whilst he had tea with the king. The man was aware of this, and slid his hands around your throat to create a deep purple bruise.

"I hope you understand, (y/n)..I wouldn't have hurt you had the monster not brought you here~"

Then, he was gone. Leaving you on the floor, bleeding out and desperately rasping for air. You could talk, at least.. now, you could rest and endure the pain while it enveloped your entire soul.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/n)..."

You faintly heard.

"..(y/n).."

Were you dreaming?

"(Y/N)!"

This time, you jerked awake from your awkward sleeping position. There sat Red, staring at your bloodied body with absolute horror as tears streamed from his blackened eyesockets.

"(Y/n), please...please wake up!"

He begged, clinging to your body. You winced and whimpered softly. He jerked and stared at your cracked eyes, pulling you closer and pressing his face into your neck.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so fuckin sorry...! Please, I'm sorry.."

He sobbed. You weakly looked around, seeing a camera flashing dimly. It was recording this all while hidden in a few plants. You wrapped your arms around red, whispering to him about the camera. He glanced back and flew a sharp bone into the lens, breaking it upon impact. Now he sat, broken and holding you like you would break if he moved.

"I'm so sorry.."

He repeated. You placed a hand on his face, making him look at you. Smiling, you leaned forward and kissed his teeth, causing him to freeze. He didn't move, didn't even kiss you back in fear he'd harm you. But instead, he focused his eyes on you. Nothing felt more right in that moment. You in his arms, kissing him and holding on like he'd disappear.

Nothing felt more right...