{Kiss or kill me}

[[[[there is going to be major violence in the next few chapters, so please read at your own risk! For those asking for angst, I have delivered!]]]]

"Hiya, dollface.."

He said with a grin, rolling his shoulders and stopping about three strides from you. Toriel was confused. Why was the second in command approaching this sweet human child so aggressively? She felt the need to protect you, but suppressed it thanks to the past experience she had with sans when she tried protecting his first victim.

You on the other hand tightened your hands into fists.

"You stay away from me...you..you're a monster..!"

"Well, course I am. I ain't human!"

He roared with amusement. Your eyes tightened with anger as you screamed back.

"NO, a REAL monster!! You're unfixable! Unlovable! You are UNFIT TO EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYES!! I hoped love could turn a fucking monster into a man. For once, I can't."

Red stopped, eyes widening as your raged died down. You now trembled, tearing up and grinding your teeth together to keep from continuing your aggressive outbursts.

". . ."

"Monster, huh? I'll show you fucking monster, sweetheart."

He spat out, marching right to you and grasping your forearm aggressively. You cried out pathetically and tried pulling away.

"I said I was sorry, babygirl. I said I was sorry for hurtin you. I only now realize that I hurt ya because I love ya, and you have the fuckin balls to call me a monster?!"

Your eyes widened more with horror.

"S-sans! You're hurting me!"

His eyes were pitch black..he'd snapped..

"Oh baby, my love...my sweet dove. You hurt me more. My soul is yours, and I want yours in return."

He growled out, grin widening sickeningly.

Toriel was terrified, frozen in place while her boss broke against this human girl's words alone.

His invisible gaze snapped to her.

"Be a good pet and fix up my room. Put my toys in there, you know which one's..."

She nodded, hurrying off as you cried out in pain and in fear.

"No! Please! Sans PLEASE, I'm sorry! Please!!"

You screamed as you threw yourself to the ground, his grasp on your arms tightening.

"I killed for ya, and I'll keep killing for ya. I'll kill everyone in your damn family because I love you. I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT YA LOVE ME BACK?!"

He yelled loudly, yanking you up and throwing you down again. Now his left eye was glowing furiously, smoke spilling out and looking like it was thick enough to suffocate. You knew you had fucked up, you knew you were going to pay. But you also knew, deep down, it wasn't your fault.

His face was tightening up until he turned his back to you, grasping your hair and dragging you behind him. You screamed, gripping his hand and ripping at his sleeve. Your screams didn't go unheard, and soon every monster had gathered around in the first foyer type room. He lifted you up by your hair and shoved his hand down your pants, yanking your panties off of you and holding them up as you cried in humiliation.

"These belong to me.."

He growled, shoving them into his back pocket and moving to rip off something else. Now, he ripped off your jacket, shirt and bra all in one. You fumbled to cover your cowering body, being forced to reveal yourself with his powerful magic.

"These are mine too."

His gaze shifted to you, slowly dragging down your exposed chest, where he grasped your left mound, massaging roughly.

"The entirety of this whore, is MINE. SHE IS MINE, YOU'RE MINE!!"

You sobbed loudly, being let down and slung over his shoulder as he made his way to your room. You saw monsters dispersing out of his way as your fragile body laid limply over his broad shoulder. He slammed his foot to the door, smiling pleasantly when seeing all of his torture devises in place. He pressed a button, slamming you onto a metal table. He stopped abruptly when hearing a knock at the door, growling and making his way to the noise that interrupted his love crazed fun.

When opening it, he saw Toriel nervously standing there. He sighed impatiently, glancing at your shivering body before stepping out and closing it tightly.

While he did that, you sat up and looked around with fear. There was no way out, the windows were blocked with metal that seemed built in, and the only door that lead out was guarded by him.

You stood, dismissing the ache in your legs in favor of tiptoeing to the door. You stopped, swaying unsteadily on your feet as you pressed the side of your face to the cold wood. There you heard the conversation at hand.

"Boss, I...she doesn't deserve this, sh-she's confused.. she's so frightened! You're going to scar her!"

You heard a chuckle.

"That's the idea, old hag...go back to your husband and be a good cock sleeve."

You gulped, letting out a scream as the door was ripped out from under you. Fumbling down, you slowly looked up to meet a sadistic grin.

Without a word, red shoved you back with his foot, slamming the door. He then picked you up with his magic and slammed you into the metal table he had placed you before earlier, but this time leather bounds wrapped securely around your ankles and wrists. He chuckled and made his way to you before drawing his hand back quickly, slamming his knuckles into your mouth and causing a blood curdling scream to echo in the room. He grabbed your chin, pressing his mouth to yours and sweeping his tongue around your blood filling naval. There, he almost suffocated you.

He pulled back slowly, your blood dripping down his chin as he panted greedily.

"What did I tell you about eavesdropping my love?"

Your sobs only got louder as he squeezed your cheeks together.

"I'll refresh your memory.."

Your bottoms disappeared, and the cold hit you aggressively.

"You listened in on me and my boss..so I warned ya once.."

He began, picking up the first device he itched to use on your skin. A good old fashioned brander.

"But ya didn't listen, babygirl.."

"Sans..please, n-not again.."

"I ain't gonna rape you, no no.."

He whispered into your ear, placing the metal into a small fire.

"Just gonna hurt ya, really really bad~"

[[⚠️END OF SEASON ONE. AN ANGELS CLIPPED WINGS WILL RETURN NEXT MONTH⚠️]]