Nightmare perfume

"Heard you had a nightmare."

You stared at him blankly as you narrowed your eyes.

Had he always been this nosy?..

He shifted his weight quietly whilst his eyes continued to stare you down. You tried ignoring the way he looked at you. It was like he knew what had went down. And yet, he still acted like he wanted to know what it was about.

"Do you blame yourself?"

He asked. You blinked repeatedly and sat up more straight. Now he had your attention.

"What?"

He lifted his frame from your door and slowly began walking towards you.

"Well, it's common in this situation for a person to feel a kind of . . . guilt."

Your confusion only deepened as he grew so much closer. He hunched over and ran a gentle hand against your chin.

"What situation?.."

You asked, even if you were afraid of the answer. He inched closer to your face, his right eye bursting into blue flame as he wrapped his hand around your wrist.

"T̵̛̤͓͇͎͈̘̥̹̽͐̌̽̅̃̾͜ĥ̶̛͔͍̙͛͛͂̇́̈̏ë̶̱̗́̈́̿́̓̈́̀͝͝ ̶̗̭̺͇̼̳͓̯͔͂̓̄̈͛͆̚͠á̵̟̭̦̗̻͊̈́ċ̸̞̲̝̠̜̭̯͐͊̂͊̓c̸͒̈̂̂͆͜͝ĭ̶̩͓͎̠͖̗̻̝͈͈̒̾d̵̦̫̅̉͐̾̽͆͋̊̕͠e̷̡͉͇̤̺̫̳͉̜͆ņ̵̦̘̯͍̪̘̹͎́̆͑̄̀̐͠ͅt̴͎̙͇̯̿̎̽͑͗̽͗̄͑̚͜ͅ.̴̢̡̟̯̪̼̫̠̐͠"

Suddenly he didn't look so laid back anymore. You gasped loudly and stumbled back, watching his sudden anger bubble into rage. He wasn't being normal anymore. Were you imagining things?

"Dₒₙ'ₜ ₚᵣₑₜₑₙd ₗᵢₖₑ yₒᵤ dₒₙ'ₜ ₖₙₒw."

His now disoriented voice bubbled into your ear.

"Tₕₑᵢᵣ dₑₐₜₕ wᵢₗₗ bₑ ₒₙ yₒᵤᵣ ₕₐₙdₛ, PeT."

You cried out, his body caging you against the wall. He was too close. Your chest was too tight. You could feel his fanning breathe, and you could've sworn you began struggling to breathe.

"(Y-"

You looked everywhere but at him. His voice grew overpowering.

"(Y/N)!"

Suddenly, silenced slapped you in the face. You blinked and looked at sans, whom was starting at you with worry. He was panicking, eye flooding with blue flame.

Was that.. seriously a nightmare?

He sighed and looked at the door, then at you.

"What did you see."

You shakily looked away and bit your trembling bottom lip. This wasn't going to get you anywhere..

"What did Boss mean when he told me it took my permission just as much as it did my parents."

You stared at him, watching the realization settle in.