Tongue tied

You jerked back, eyes widening and hands gripping his chest when Red suddenly lunged at you with an animalistic look in his eyes, showing malicious intent. His breathing left ghosted shivers down your spine as he nipped and nicked your neck with his honed canines, licking where the points of his teeth grazed too harshly.

He had been triggered by the scent of your blood when his tongue did run against the small cuts. The deep groans and whines coming from him further making your face redden. You didn't know what made him go from "let's be slow" to "Be at my mercy"

"Babygirl.."

He muttered huskily in your ear so you could hear the need in his voice.

His hands landed on your hips, pushing them into the wall where he had pinned you previously while painting your neck and collarbone with licks and Hickey's. However, his hands didn't move from their spot on your hips. He was holding himself back tremendously..

"S-sans!-"

You mewled, making his fingers dig into your hips further to keep from ripping your clothes off mercilessly.

"Sweetheart...I told ya I'd wait, but yer makin it...Fuckin hard..yer angelic voice, delicious body.. beautiful hair.."

He answered to your calls. He would shiver and growl when you said his name, which meant it was just encouraging more of this brash behavior. His face was soon dug into the side of your head and into your hair, your scent enveloping him entirely and calming him to a considerably calmer point. His hands shakily went to your shoulders so he could pull away. It was then you saw how much raw lust he was holding back from you. His mouth ajar, magical saliva dropping from his sharp teeth, and red slitted pinpoints.

"Sans.."

You muttered, making his teeth sharpen and eyes narrow. His usual grin was a concentrated frown while he focused on your eyes instead of your pink lips.

"Say it again.."

He whispered quietly with a soft growl following right after, his shoulders drawing together to cage you against him and the wall. You were letting this happen...you hated feeling something positive towards this monster, but you couldn't help it. Your face dusted a deeper shade of red and you placed two gentle hands against his cheeks. The bone was surprisingly smooth to the touch, and buzzed with magic that kept him together. His eyes watched your every move while he pressed his right hand against yours and waited patiently. You narrowed your softening eyes and sighed softly.

"Say what..your name?"

He blinked, then nodded slowly while pressing his other hand to yours. Nothing seemed more romantic than this moment as you leaned in slowly.

"Sans.."

You whispered as your eyes closed. He was slightly surprised that you were leaning in for what he assumed to be a kiss..his hands slid from his face to yours in seconds, gripping your chin gently to tilt your chin up and sideways to get a position he knew would give him full access to the entirety of your sweet lips and mouth.

"(Y/n).."

He whispered, your faces inching closer, and closer until..

Knock

Knock

Knock

Muttering a quiet curse, Red pulled from your form and gazed into your eyes before turning and making his way to the door. With a click and swing, you heard a new male voice speaking.

"Sans, king Asgore has requested an audience with you."

You heard a few seconds of silence, then heard Sans answer.

"Alright, watch over my Doll for me, okay? Don't fuckin touch her or your tongue will be put in my soup for dinner."

The man nodded with fear in his eyes before walking in as sans walked out. You were greeted with a nice looking..human man.. human?! His eyes traveled over your frame with a disgusted yet intrigued look in his eyes.

"..So, you're the little doll that dickhead has been talkin about.."

He muttered, making his way towards you while straightening his gloves. He smirked and spit into the sink. It looked to be like black spit..your stomach turned and you felt the need to throw up, but kept it in.

"Ya know, doll. He's been chattin up a storm about ya.."

This man began, circling around you slowly while he smirked.

"The monster usually only gets a few fuck toys to play with, maybe to play the predator and prey roll..but he's never been in love. Don't mistake his kindness for love, sweetheart..he's usin ya."

Your eyes had been suddenly interested in your feet as he made his way in front of you again, lifting your face by the tip of your chin. You frowned.

"Listen, guy. I don't really know who you are, but I can already tell I can't trust you.."

His eyes narrowed slightly while he grinned.

Was this girl serious? Was she really insane enough to think he gave a flying fuck?!

He began chuckling, then straight up laughing in seconds. His hand slammed down beside you against the kitchen counter, where he had backed you up against. His grin reminded you of Sans'..you gulped and held your hands to your chest in defense.

"Babygirl, does it really look like I would give a flying fuck if you trusted me? Like, seriously..have I gone soft?!"

More laughter. You couldn't tell if it was pure amusement or him holding back anger from you. Whatever it was, you didn't like it, and would prefer to be away from this man. His hands slid to your hips and pulled you from the counter slowly. His cackle growing from the seemingly random outburst of laughter, to sadistic and extremely terrifying to hear. You winced and tried forcing his hands off, but to no avail.

"You sick fuck..! Get your hands off of me!"

You screeched, being quickly interrupted by the sweaty palm of his hand slamming into your mouth.

"We're gonna have some fun~"