Cell block tango

"Alphys, would you mind closing the door?.. there's an awful draft of bullshit flowing through the open crack."

Toriel said with disgust towards sans, whom had told her he didn't know where Red had taken you, even if he did... The look of pure hatred clear on her face, not so gently did she grab his shoulder. He winced in response.

"Lady Toriel, I swear to ya I tried!.. I couldn't even follow the damn tracks the car left, I'm telling ya, it's Iike they disappeared!"

He cried in desperation as her grip only tightened by the second. Now, everyone knew she was livid and about to flip her shit. It was obvious because of the fact she had cussed...Lady Toriel NEVER cusses. Not even when she stubs her toe.

And that shit hurts.

"Sans, I'll be giving you one last chance to go out there and find my child, but I will accompany you. Along with Papyrus."

Sans' eyes widened, but quickly did his face of shock morph into a glare. He stepped forward to the tall goat monster and pointed a finger to his brother, who was standing in the dark corner so he wouldn't hear a word they said.

"Listen, Tori. I have heaps of respect for ya, but I'm not gonna let my own brother risk his life for a girl I let slip through my fingers. He. Is not. Coming."

Toriel watched with a stone cold face, sighing and pushing his hand away from Papyrus's direction. With a gentle pat to the shoulder, he was quickly dismissed from the topic at hand. That only meant his input wasn't valid.

"Papyrus is an astounding and lethal assassin in training."

Toriel started while she motioned for him to come to her, the tall skeleton in black walking from the shadows and towards his boss. He was silent, which was unusual. Toriel faced the fish lady at her side with a scowl.

"I expect you, Undyne, to make sure both he and yourself make it back to my den alive. Your main mission is to find my daughter and bring her back..kill anyone who gets in your way."

Toriel laid out a map of the apposing mafia that Red was apart of. They were called the

"Venom biters..they have been our number one enemy since day one, and are now our number one target. After trying to reach peace, one of their members stole my child and has been keeping her hostage for the past couple of days. I want her back, and her kidnapper killed. He is most likely taking her to the neighboring city where his queen bee is."

Toriel pointed to a place on the map that sans couldn't see, leading to him crossing his arms and grumbling lowly. Papyrus placed a gloved hand against the table and narrowed his eyes.

"LADY TORIEL, WITH ALL DO RESPECT. HOW EXACTLY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET INTO THE CITY WITHOUT BEING NOTICED AND ALL?"

Papyrus said with his obnoxious voice as he eyed the map, memorizing every alley and building that was surrounding the Hell hole that held the Venom Biters queen. Toriel looked up at him with a sense of pride.

"We have one of their marked cars. Stole it when they had stolen one of ours. With some attire change, you'll look just like your doppelganger."

Sans growled lowly and tensed when Undyne glanced his way. She glared at him fiercely, patting a hand to the pistol she had resting on her hip. Alphys on the other hand was working with Papyrus and Toriel to pin down your possible location. His eyes trailed to his hands slowly before he stepped in and cleared his non-existent throat.. it was mainly to get their attention.