Pretty girl

"Hi, pretty girl."

"..what?"

"I said hi, pretty girl. Must I always repeat myself for you, (y/n)? SSk..just like your mother.."

Muttered a male voice. It was slightly scratchy, with a hint of resentment. You recognized it..

"Dad?.."

"Oh, dear. Leave her be, at least she can actually hear us."

"Mom?!"

You questioned loudly, opening your eyes and only seeing black. Were you dreaming?

"Of course you're dreaming, idiot. After you left I was killed. Didn't you know that? You didn't. You never cared, just like she didn't."

What was going on?..What was he talking about? Light flooded your vision, eyes landing on both of your parents. They sat in chairs opposite of you, but you were held down by something, it felt like hands. When peering up you saw a skeleton..it looked like the one that left your room.

He was standing behind your chair, holding your wrists down against the arms of the chair. You didn't even try to escape. What was his name again?

You vaguely remember that there were two.. one wanted you to call him boss, but it felt like that memory was being blocked out in this dream.. The thing that actually caught your attention the most was his captivating golden tooth. Teeth? They were sharp..Wow, how could you notice that about him?

"I know you're wondering why I brought you here."

He muttered.

"I wanted your permission to take your daughter, and protect her."

What? Take you? Why?

You blinked harshly and saw your surroundings become distorted.

"Wait.."

You whispered, throat tightening and beginning to hurt. Was he choking you?

He was.

His hand that previously held your arm down had wrapped around your neck, squeezing and causing tears to prick your eyes.

"No."

You gasped loudly when he let you go in surprise.

"What? But I met your needs! We made a fuckin deal!"

Your father rolled his shoulders and sighed.

"Well, someone met them before you."

"(Y/ n)"

Was someone calling your name? It sounded distant.

"He looks like you, yknow."