~Silent kisses, sweet nothings~

[[[[I just wanted to thank you guys so much for enjoying my book. About a week ago I had been thinking of quiting this book and just stopping writing in general. I thought my books weren't getting the love they deserved, and just decided to flat out stop. That was until you guys blew up my last chapter, asking me to continue. So, thank you for being my inspiration!]]]]

{The next day from the last chapter}
°
°
Sitting up from your comforting bed, you tiredly glanced over to see sans not occupying the other side. Confused and slightly worried, you dropped your legs off of the side of the bed, rummaging your feet around to find your footing. You huffed quietly.

"Sans..?"

You asked, forcing yourself up and becoming fully aware of your surroundings. Despite your affection filled highs yesterday, you knew it was still wrong to be kidnapped and held against your will. Even if you began feeling for the monster the tiniest bit, you couldn't invest your heart into him. Who knew what he'd do..

Making your way to the door with your body adjusting to the slightly cooler room compared to your warm blankets, you hesitantly opened the door to see a still slightly messy living space. Sighing, you stepped out and immediately stopped to shiver.

The room was much colder than your bedroom, so you hurriedly rushed back into the room to slip leggings and Sans' old grey jacket on. He had told you you could have it, making your face heat up while you ran your fingers through the yellow tinted fur around the hood.

"..Sans?"

You called again, but to to no avail. The silence chilled you more than the cold, which you traced to the slightly cracked window. You sighed and shuffled over to the window, firmly pressing your hands down and closing it. Your head whipped around quickly when hearing soft voiced from outside of the room.

You begrudgingly made your way to the door and pressed your ear to the wood. There you heard the deep voice that made you shiver.

"Listen, boss. If ya will just let me keep 'er... she can help us take back the other half of our city!"

Silence became thick in the air as you heard nervous shifting. Then an even deeper voice rumbled your bones.

"Sans. You know the worth of this girl to the other mafia gang, we are too weak at the moment to fight them."

"But so are they! They are in the same fuckin' predicament as we are, damnit!"

Yelled sans, immediately causing you to flinch sharply and step back too quickly, falling on your bottom and yelping. Silence filled the air yet again, causing your hair to raise. The door than opened and you were greeted with a hard glare from a goat monster and an even harder glare from sans himself. You were bewildered, hating the complete change of mood he had from last night to today.

He stepped forward and knelt down to meet eyes with you, grabbing your chin and pulling your face to look at him directly, giving you no room to even think of looking away.

"I'ma say this once, and one time only, baby dove. Don't ever eavesdrop on lil ol sans. E V E R."

He whispered lowly, causing you to tense and immediately nod quickly. He chuckled, standing and looking at the goat monster.