doll, behave. or else.

Your face scrunched as the tight collar tugged at your neck, his hands wrapped around the leash tightly. He yanked you forward so that you fell in front of him, his hand reaching forward and grabbing your chin roughly. He growled at you and licked his canines including the golden one. His sharp teeth scared you .....how long would it be until you got free? You winced at the answer that slid in your mind.

Never.

You felt your stomach drop when he started to dig into his pants pocket, his eyes on you again. You whimpered softly and awaited for yet another punishment. Until he pulled something out of his pocket.

He now held a remote in his hand, a fancy looking remote that held the word "pet" at the top. You had a feeling this little trinket was meant for you....his eyes flashed as his thumb hovered over the button.

"Do you have any idea on what this could do to you, sugarplum...~?"

You shivered at his words and voice, the sound of his low growl making your chest vibrate. He chuckled and leaned down to your level, pressing the button with a final click. Then it happened. You felt the shock and a sharp pain slice through every single nerve in your body, your limbs spazzing out and your eyes to rolling back into your head as you let out a piercing scream of agony. He let out a crazed chuckle, watching as you tumbled further onto the ground. He began pressing the button over and over again, your screams music to his non-existent ears. He got on his knees and set the bottom down while grabbing your hips and dragging you to his pelvis. He grinded against you roughly, panting and grinning widely.

"Oh, babydoll. Scream louder, I just might give you a replay of last night~"

Your eyes widened, tears pricking the sides of your vision. Your eyes burned, and your face felt like it was on fire.

"P-please..."

You begged, his eyes narrowing at you as his grip on your hips tightened.

"why should I, sugar? I think I enjoy this...~"

You let out a sob as his fingers began digging into your skin. He stopped when he saw your trembling figure under his, sighing and growling.

"Shut up, brat. You'll be fine, it won't hurt this time."

That didn't help. You cried louder, begging him to stop. His piercing red pinpoints staring straight into your soul. Finally, he cursed softly whilst standing back up, his hand yanking the leash and pulling you up and onto your feet. His face turned to the left to avoid yours completely.

"Damnit, girl.....you have no idea what that voice of yours can do..."

You hiccuped softly, whimpering and looking down. You wanted this collar off, and out of here....you wanted away from this murderer as well. Maybe, just maybe....you could cry your way into that too? Would it work? It might....you sniffed and hiccuped.

"C-can you...let me go free?..."

He froze, looking down before sputtering a laugh and throwing his head back. Laughing loudly.

"Oh, doll! You're gettin' ahead of yourself. Yer voice can do a lot, but it can't get'cha free."

Continued
(I'll be referring to MafiaFell as Red and regular as just sans)

He grinned and laughed again, sighing softly. He was staring at you now. His ghostly black eye sockets glued to your own (e/c) orbs.

The warmth of his arms pooled around your waist, teeth pressing to your neck while he murred and growled into your skin. He was running his hands down your back when-

¡BAM!

"RED YOU BASTARD, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!"

Yelled an all too familiar voice. The one you once dreaded to hear, now thought to be your savior in sleek suit pants and jacket, topped with a sharp fedora was slamming his fists into the door with rage.

You felt a yell for help bubble in your throat, stretching your hand forward, quickly being stopped by the edgy skeleton with his bony phalanges squeezing at your shoulders and ripping you backwards. This caused a strangled cry of pain to rip through your chest, streams of tears that felt like acid on your skin trickling down your cheeks slowly while he shoved you down into a room in the floor. This room was darker than the rest of the shack, which was noted and seen as unsettling to you when the stench, stronger than in the shack, rolled into your nose. You quivered in fear as he closed the hatch, knowing all too well that you had no way to get out of this unharmed, or even alive.

The words of the two skeletons would begin slow and business like when Red let him in, until sans...your sans demanded your location. You could tell he was losing his patience when Red kept saying he didn't know. Sans knew, he knew you were here. He knew the scent of your perfume that he'd been craving to smell for too long, and heard your cries for help from his soul throbbing and thumping painfully in his chest. He knew you'd been hurt and damaged beyond repair.. but, he'd try nonetheless.

"This is the last time I'll ask before I rip this shack plank. By. Plank..."

He growled in a low, threatening tone; making even you wince and whimper softly while covering your head with your weak arms. His head snapped to your hiding spot at the slightly audible sound, glancing at Red, taking notice in the slight hitch of his breath when he began walking that way. He reached down to grab the handle of where you were hidden, pulling up gently and stopping when seeing you stare right back at him. He let out a breath of relief, smiling and tearing up.

"Dollface, I-"

He started, stopping when a loud sound filled the shack, his body swaying and toppling backwards...there is when you saw Red, wielding a gun that had steam slowly curling from the muzzle. He grinned towards you, throwing the gun aside and walking towards sans, kicking him in the side more than once while snarling at the sickening sounds of bones cracking and the excruciating yells tumbling out of sans.

Red stepped over him when he was content with the damage he'd inflicted to the monster on the floor, grabbing you and forcing kisses on your neck that turned into small nips, then nibbles, then bites.

"Yer mine, kitten..."

"Don't fuckin' forget it.."