Oh how you've changed

Your thoughts...they were scattered. How in the actual FUCK did you not see the distinct similarities Boss and Sans had? I mean, you had noticed they looked the same...but what you didn't know, or notice was they were quite literally the same person.

Does that mean Boss knows it, too?

Is that why he looked so angry?

You sighed, closing your eyes and feeling the need the sleep come over you. It didn't take long for you to succumb to it.. just a few seconds of waiting before your world seeped into a dream.

《WELCOME TO DREAMLAND》

Wow...everything is so pretty here.. where were you?..

It's as if your surroundings became blobs of white, slightly warming your body when touched.

Everything was so nice and uniform... until you noticed Fell. He sat across from you in a plush chair, frowning deeply.

"Y'know, babes.."

He inhaled slowly.

"It takes not only your parents blessing, but yours as well. So why'd ya do it?"

You showed visible confusion, staying silent.

He didn't like that..

"Fuckin answer me, bitch!"

He yelled, slamming his fists to the arms of the chair he was once so calmly sitting in. You flinched hard, whimpering and looking down.

"Boss...I don't even know what you're talking about!"

You chirped, watching him stand and approach you before being stopped by a seemingly invisible barrier.

"Then why do you feel the need to have this up? Do I scare ya?"

He asked, causing an unsure glance away from him, which you knew he never liked. You winced when hearing his fingers rake painfully slow down the barrier.

"Look at me..be a good girl.."

You looked back up, eyes widening when seeing his face. It was..black, with goop slowly sliding down.

(Yes, nightmare. He isn't here for long, and won't be in the story for the rest of the time. This is strictly for the plot!)

You let out a scream as tentacles slid up and down the barrier, covering the white with black.

The threatening blackness of nightmares...

Soon, your barrier chipped away, leaving your world in complete and utter darkness...until the red flare of magic caught your attention. Fell was once again approaching you, but without the inky substance on him.