The Reason

"I just don't get it."

"Don't get what?"

"Well, you know" she shrugs, looking at her with a 'you know what I mean' look. "Oh, come on!"

She laughs, "Really, enlighten me."

"How do you know it's going to be him?"

This time, she is the one who shrugs while sipping down her banana milkshake. "I just know."

"What a cliché answer. I disapprove!"

She laughs again at her exclamation. "Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Like from the beginning, hell yeah! I have the time in the world to know every single detail of it, girl!"

"You're going to be bored. Believe me, it's not as interesting as you think."

"Please, Eun Ha! The story about those two god-looking men?! I'm sure as hell I am sure as hell there's no way I'm going to be bored!"

"You're exaggerating." She shakes her head, chuckling.

"Ow, come on!"

She looks at her watch and sighs. There is no way it's going to be short, looking at how excited she is.

"I'm going to make a call first."

"Why?"

"I just need to inform him that I'm going to spend a night here," she sighs in defeat.

"Yes!" she pumps her fist. "That's my girl!"

"You really always have your way, Ga In." She shakes her head then gets up as she heads to the balcony for some privacy.

"Say hello to him! Tell him I'm going to know all the good and bad from his life by tonight!"

The wind blows gently as she opens the door to the balcony. Her fingers search for the certain name before she puts the device to her ear. Looking up to see the empty sky, she waits for the person to pick up.

"Hello?"