A Friend

Jae Hyun read the text again on his phone screen. The idea of Eun Ha going on vacation with her company somehow makes him anxious, knowing that In Yeop is included too.

"Aren't you pushing yourself too hard these days?"

Eun Ha shakes her head, "We have to."

"We?"

She nods, smiling. "The senior managers plan a three day vacation at the end of this month to celebrate our achievement. We should rush and get everything done before that."

"Everyone at the company?"

"No, it's just my department, research and marketing department."

"Will In Yeop be there too?"

"He's one of the managers at the research department."

His texts her back, wishing her to have fun on her short trip before going back to work with an uneasy heart.

----

"Wow! It's so green!"

"It's been a while since I see trees this much."

"I'm not going home."

All the exclamations are heard around and Eun Ha is also one of them. It's been a while since she left her home in Jeju where she can still see nature from mountain to sea. When she sees one again, it does bring a warm feeling.

"Let's head to our spot."

All of them are following the tour guide where their spots are. The company decides to choose cottage for their short trip which everyone immediately agrees on. Even when they have to go trekking for about one hour, they don't complain at all. Nature satisfies their eyes and hearts, they don't feel tired at all. Eun Ha and the other female workers are walking hand in hand to keep them safe from the stone walk. Along the walk, all are heard is their laughter and happy vibes.

Once they arrive, they are given the free time to go to their separate room and prepare themselves before their first activities. Eun Ha chooses to unpack and grab another warm clothes since she already feels so cold half way up.

"Do you want to walk around?"

Her friend shakes her head, "I need to rest my leg before they start. Ask Ji Soo."

Eun Ha goes to her but gets the same answer. After all, she is probably the one who doesn't get that tired of her group. Deciding to follow her curiosity, she walks out from the room. She is too mesmerized by the sight until she almost collides with someone while walking. Luckily, she stops at the right moment before she looks up to see who it is.

"Sorry," she voices out the recognition.

"Where are you going?"

Eun Ha points out to the south where she plans heading to. "You?"