High School Over

Time passes by so quickly

Time passes by so quickly. Her transfer towards another school is done within a week and it's all settled. It has been only half semester since she enrolled in that school, creating memories and now she has to move again. She has been wondering if it's a good choice to move, to leave all the memories behind. Her father offers if she wants to stay, she can live with her older brother in the city but then again, she chooses to be with the whole family. A part of her knows that she wants to avoid the same matter that makes her move from her previous school. She is tired of running and now she just wishes the older they are, they will eventually be forgotten about her existence.

Hwa Young and Ji Yeon are also shocked when she breaks the news on their group chat. A week of absence, then to another week and finally to this shocking news. They decide to pay her a visit at home and she welcomes them. They both probably are the first friend she can get along with. Eun Ha is going to miss the two of them for sure. Even though there are a lot of things that she hasn't been honest with, she is really grateful for their existence only. They seem to know not to pry further and wish her the best of luck.

Being young and having not enough choices in their life, makes them have to let go of what they truly want.

On the other hand, Jae Hyun's papers for studying abroad are nearly done. He is scheduled to leave at the end of the year. It means by the end of his second year, he is gone for good, just like his father wants to. Contrary to Eun Ha, Jae Hyun remains silent until the day has come.

Neither Eun Ha who has gone first and Jae Hyun next, gives the school and their friends a proper goodbye. The teacher breaks the news once they are gone. Little of them knows where they will go next. Even both Eun Ha and Jae Hyun don't even give news to each other.

In Yeop is the last one who actually graduated from high school. His friends are one strong relationship that he should be grateful of. They stick together through thick and thin. Graduating with the people he is close to becomes one of his blessings. He knows he can't expect to be the number one at the school but being accepted in one of his colleges that he wants to go is enough. For him, surprisingly his father lets him know what to do in his life. It's either he doesn't care about his son anymore or he just finds another mistress that takes almost all of his time. Either way, it's good timing for him to let him choose what he wants.

His relationship with his mother doesn't get any better. Besides the teacher, only Cho Rong knows the truth who Ms. Jung is to him. When Cho Rong knows at first, he just can't take the truth. Then he realizes there are too many similarities that he only notices when he pays attention. How they talk, they walk and sometimes the unnoticed act that only long-term friends know, he can find it also on Ms. Jung. It sometimes scares him how life is playing on In Yeop's life.

Within months and the seasons change, the high school year is finally over.

Everything that happens in high school becomes the bittersweet memories that they keep in their heart. No one knows what the future holds. They choose to walk on their path, today and for their future.