Unspoken Words

"Here."

Eun Ha, Hwa Young and Ji Yeon stop laughing and whatever they are doing. The three of them look up to the hand that stretches out, holding a book.

"You said that you don't understand chapter 10."

"Huh?"

"You said that last night."

Hwa Young and Ji Yeon gasps in surprise at his words and turns to Eun Ha who is still dazed.

"Yah! Park Eun Ha! Since when-- Oh my God!" Hwa Young being so extra, gasps loudly.

"Aren't you going to take it?"

"Huh? Yes, of course." Eun Ha quickly nods and grabs the book. "Thank you, Jae Hyun-ah." She quickly thanked him. He briefly nods then walks out from the class.

Once Jae Hyun is out of sight, Hwa Young and Ji Yeon immediately turn at her and hit her shoulders repeatedly, making her yelp in pain.

"You sly girl!"

"First Hwang In Yeop and now Jung Jae Hyun?"

"It hurts, it hurts!"

"Tell us everything!"

"Stop punching me!" she yelps again. Now that they stop, she narrows her eyes at them while rubbing her sore body. "Tell you about what?" She just doesn't get it yet and it makes both of them almost pull her hair out.

"Jung Jae Hyun. Since when did you two speak?"

"We are in the same Chemistry group in case you forgot. Of course we speak. What do you expect?"

"Here is the thing, Eun Ha." Ji Yeon is the calmer one trying to make everything connect. "We know that fact. But other than that, we never see you guys talking. Now he knows about your difficulties in what--Math?" she looks over to the book on her desk then turns disgusted at the mention of the subject. "It means you've been having conversations outside the Chemistry group."

Eun Ha finally nods in understanding, "He texted me first."

"WHAT?!"

She jumps in surprise at their loud voices. On their side, In Yeop also stirs awake.

"Jae Hyun texted you first?!" Hwa Young repeats.

At this, In Yeop turns his head and unconsciously he sharpens his earrings.

"W-what's the big deal?" Eun Ha is almost scared at the two pairs of bulging eyes which almost pops out from its socket, staring at her.

"You are joking, right?"

Eun Ha takes out her phone and scrolls up her chat with Jae Hyun until the top. Wordlessly, she gives her phone to both of them to check.

"He reminded me about the papers we need to assign."

"And it goes and on," Hwa Young scrolls down the chat, her eyes scanning every word on it. "Until you talk about other things beside Chemistry."

Eun Ha quickly snatches back her phone and puts it in her pocket safely.

"Believe me now?"

In Yeop is frowning upon hearing this. The truth is he knows him since they were still in Junior High School. Even though he and Jae Hyun never considered each other as a friend. They only acknowledge each other.

He knows that Jae Hyun is acting unlike himself, just by sending her text first.

However, he knows he shouldn't mind anything about it.