The Relationship

"Steady still

"Steady still."

"Don't move."

"I'm not!"

"Here I go, one... three!"

"Argh!"

In Yeop groans in pain as Eun Ha flicks his forehead hard after losing the card game. His friends also laugh at his misery, making him have to threaten them to shut up.

"Another one!"

After another round of the card game, finally In Yeop grins in victory at her losing. This time, the winner has to mark the other's face with the baby powder that Cho Rong found.

"Come closer."

Eun Ha stuck her tongue out at him, "I don't want to." she sings, ready to run off. But before she can dash from the scene, In Yeop holds her wrist to prevent her from going. "Fine!" she sighs, knowing her consequences.

In Yeop dips his fingers covered with the thick powder, making her stare at him in horor. As the others already get their punishment, they watch them in interest. His friends encourage him to go all out on her and he smirks evilly at her.

"Don't you dare, Hwang In Yeop." she stares at his fingers as she warns.

"Take it, Park Eun Ha."

Without further ado, he cups her face with both of his covered powder hands. His long fingers surprisingly almost covered all of her face that makes her face almost covered in white powder. Realizing it appears worse than he intends to, he laughs even harder at the result.

"Yah!" She hit his shoulder repeatedly but it only makes him laugh even harder. "I'm going to stain you precious cloth, In Yeop." she hisses.

At this, he moves backwards on his seat as she tries to grab him by his shirt. After a few struggles, she finally pulls herself closer to him as she successfully grabs him. Without warning, she bends down and wipes her face using his shirt.

His friends go crazy at their close interaction but it goes unnoticed with the two as they keep busy bickering with each other. In Yeop tries to push her away when she almost strangles him with her smaller figure.

"Look what you did!" he groans, looking at his messed up shirt and jacket, stained with the white powder.

"Serve you right!" she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Guys!" Cho Rong finally speaks up to get everyone's attention. "I think we need to move to the main hall for the last meet before we go to bed."

Everyone groans including In Yeop and Eun Ha at the thought of listening to the boring words from the teachers. Knowing they can't escape, they start to clean up the table. Cho Rong suggests her to go wash her face which she quickly agrees to.