His Family

Hwa Young and Ji Yeon obviously notice something changes

Hwa Young and Ji Yeon obviously notice something changes. How Eun Ha suddenly became the attention of two boy's attention these days. Jae Hyun becomes more talkative whenever she is around. Eun Ha seems more comfortable discussing everything about school with him. In Yeop with his never ending teasing and prank to get her attention. Aside from that, they notice that In Yeop involves himself in a round of small and deep talks once in a while with her. That is something that he never does at the sight of people around, moreover at school. Anyone can see how tentatively he listens to every word she says.

Both of them are obviously trying not to make it obvious, but knowing them longer than she is, Hwa Young and Ji Yeon see differently.

As a result, Eun Ha spends less time with them. It's either she already made a promise to study with Jae Hyun or to join In Yeop and his gang to hang out.

For her, it's actually great to make her circle even bigger. Now almost all the students from every grade notices her for being close with the most two school hot-shot.

Meanwhile in her place, Eun Ha doesn't seem to notice the behaviour changes of them. She enjoys being friends with them. She finally has opened her circle to the opposite gender after graduating from middle school.

"Are you going home after this?"

Eun Ha looks up from her phone and shakes her head. "Cho Rong and others are around my neighborhood, I might just stop by first."

Jae Hyun raises an eyebrow, "In Yeop is there too?"

"Usually, he is."

"You hang out with them a lot these days."

She nods, confirming. "They're fun to be around."

"Don't you hear what others say about them?"

Eun Ha stops and looks up from her phone at him. She knows what he meant, not that she is oblivious about the rumors of them.

"You're not one of them to think it that way, right?" she asks, making him the one who falls silent. Looking at his expression, she gives him a little smile before she waves him goodbye.

Even after she is gone, he hasn't moved from his place. How he wants to prevent her from going after him. Then again, telling her off with the rumour might make him look like one of them. He's not going to do it that way.

Eun Ha arrives at the karaoke room and stops just in front of the building. She looks around, realizing that she is still in her uniform. People stare at her from head to toe, wondering what a high schooler does at eight here instead of studying. The stares from them eventually makes her conscious. Rummaging her backpack, she sighs when she realizes she left her jacket at the school. Standing in front of the entrance makes her not paying attention to the people coming in and out. When a group of people walks out, she eventually pushes aside and stumbles on her own feet.