Hit Different

"Can you do some revision on this part to page 90? I have another addition, I already sent you an email

"Can you do some revision on this part to page 90? I have another addition, I already sent you an email."

Eun Ha takes the papers and checks her email immediately. As soon as she reads it, she takes a few notes on a paper to remind her what she should change.

"Can I get permission to access your file?" she hesitantly asks.

Showing no doubt, In Yeop nods and takes her pen from her hand to write down on the paper she just wrote on. "This is my ID and password. Make sure you log out everything after you're done."

"Thank you."

He walks out from the department after he's done. Eun Ha makes sure to take a photo of his ID and password before she tears the paper into pieces, just to make sure it's unreadable.

"Yah, Park Eun Ha. Do you think he takes interest in you?"

"Huh?" she looks up in confusion to her senior.

"Hwang In Yeop." she points with her thumb, leaning her body against the cubicle. "For what we saw for the past few weeks, he seems to talk to you more than the rest of us."

"Do you have something that you're not telling us?"

Eun Ha gives an awkward chuckle, shaking her head. "Why would I have anything to hide?"

"Well, we asked for permission for his file too once but he never deliberately gives out everything like he did to you."

"Maybe he's just too busy to send each file and let me do my own." she shrugs.

The seniors keep voicing out their assumptions, making her lose her concentration. Although she knows that he acts differently with her. It confuses her even more to be exact but she chooses just to go along with it. Afterall, it's the place where they work and she thinks that both parties don't want anything personal to get involved in this. She is sure about that because once she met him at the basement where they park their car. In Yeop only nods his head in acknowledgement before he goes into his ride and leaves the scene. It's enough for her to get the message. He only speaks to her about work matters. Aside from working hours, he is clear enough not wanting any interaction at all with her.

"Are you done with your work, Eun Ha?"

She quickly nods and shuts down her computer. "I'm done. Are you going home, Tae Oh Sunbae?"

"I was going to ask you out for dinner. The others are coming too." he points to the group not far from them.

"I'm sorry, but I already had a plan."

"Again?"

Eun Ha sheepishly smiles as she offers to walk down to the main lobby with them, just to ease his disappointment. The group is asking where she is going, but she only says that she will go out with a friend. However, of course with their age and the fact some of them are already married, they don't believe it right away. They tease her for being so secretive about her personal life.