Seoul

8 years later

8 years later

"Oppa, when are you leaving for Seoul?"

"Two days. Why?" he asks then she shakes her head, "Do you want to come earlier?"

"I just need to wait for the confirmation letter from the company. It hasn't been settled."

Sun Ho drops the baby car seat on the back car and closes the door. He looks at his younger sister, raising an eyebrow. "It settled. When the Managing Director says that you are moving to the Headquarter, it means you're kicked off."

She frowns at him, "Why do you make it sound like I'm fired?"

He chuckles, "Go find your sister in law. I need to know where she puts the rest of the bags so I can pack faster."

Eun Ha sighs and eventually goes into the house to find Hye Sun, her sister in law, his brother's wife. Hye Sun is sitting in the backyard with her two years old son on her arm. Sun Ho and Hye Sun have been married for three years now. Everything has changed for the better when his father has to move to Jeju for work. Sun Ho who lives alone in Seoul eventually has a lot of time for himself and finally he meets the one and settles in. It was a wonderful day not only for Sun Ho but for the whole family when the bells rang. As their son comes into frame, Eun Ha can't help but not to be a very loving aunt for her first nephew. She showers him the love like it's her own son.

Now she is sad because the holiday is finally over and they have to go back to Seoul in two days.

"Seo Woo-ya, let's live with aunt okay? Do you want to wait for me?"

Being an active little baby, Seo Woo reaches out his hands and she cradles him into her arms. "He wants to live with me, Unnie."

Hye Sun laughs, shaking her head. "Good luck waking up every two hours in the dawn then."

Eun Ha bulges her eyes out and looks at Seo Woo who is playing with her long brown hair. "Seo Woo, aunt will give you a lot of milk before you sleep, okay? So please just sleep with me." she pouts, giving the baby pat gently on his back.

"Eun Ha, are you sure you're not going to come with us? It's just in two days."

She shakes her head while rocking her body side to side to entertain the baby. "I'm going just the day before my first day at work."

"Are you sure? Even if it's just a few hours flight, it is still tiring."

"No need to worry. I traveled a lot for this job, so Jeju to Seoul is nothing.'' She reassures her attention is back again at Seo Woo who is now pulling her hair and grabbing her face.

Hye Sun looks at her with a knowing look and eventually smiles softly. "Last offering then," she says, catching her attention. "Are you sure you're not going to live with us? You know you can use Seo Woo's room. It's unoccupied for the next few years for all we know."