Saved by The Bell

Her lungs scream out for a break. For all she knows, she has been running here and there and she's proud to know almost all the school location just in the first week. What she doesn't appreciate at all is she knows it by running errands. No other for Hwang In Yeop.

'Why keeping secrets would be this hard?! Should I just give up?'

"Here!" Eun Ha slams his PE uniform on his desk. "Happy, now?" she narrows her eyes only to find him grinning innocently.

"It's not mine. Thanks for bringing it though."

"Huh?"

"Kim Cho Rong! Here!" He tosses the uniform which Cho Rong gracefully catches, making her widen her eyes.

She cannot hold herself this time. Without processing what she's about to do, her body already moves on its own by hitting his side in process.

"Yah! It hurts!"

"Hey, hey, easy Eun Ha!"

Cho Rong and the others tried to hold her rage by grabbing her hands and covering In Yeop with their big build. But with her strong will, Eun Ha manages to grab him by his hair, only to make him yelp at it.

"Park Eun Ha, you'll regret this!" he warns as he quickly stands up to avoid her.

"Come here, you monster!"

All the chaos breaks loose as Eun Ha starts chasing In Yeop who runs to save his life. The classroom becomes loud all at once. Their classmates are enjoying how In Yeop, for the first time, losing to someone especially a girl. Almost everyone rooting for Eun Ha to catch him and his friends try their best to block her way. With her slimmer figure, she manages to dodge all of them.

"Stop right there, Park Eun Ha!" he warns again with a desk between them.

Eun Ha lunges her body forward to grab him by his shirt but fails. "You crossed the line. I won't stand still."

He keeps dodging her attack from side to side. Seeing her out of breath, he takes the chances to use his ultimate weapon.

"See," he takes out his phone and shows the picture which makes her eyes widen. "Guys, I have something to--"

"Yah! Hwang In Yeop!"

With all her might, she runs to the side and tries to grab his phone. However, much to her disappointment it's hard to do it since he lifts his hand higher.

"Give me that!" she jumps, frowning.

In Yeop finally laughs at how the table has turned. "Our classmates need to see this. This is going to be the talk of the week!"

"Shut up!" She tries to cover his mouth but he quickly dodges her.

"Cho Rong, Ik Jun! Look at this!"

"Yah!"

With all her might, she forces herself to jump higher. For the umpteenth failure and drain of energy, she lost her footing when she landed.

"Ooh, watch out!"

Almost all the students shouts when they see her sways. In Yeop being the closest to her cautiously watch her falling towards him. Her eyes almost pop out when she can't balance herself and try to avoid falling on him by all costs.

But all of sudden, a strong pull by her hand making her back to her feet. A pair of hands holding her shoulder from behind. She breathes out in relief with the fact she is not throwing herself to In Yeop. Before she can turn around to see who saves her, a hand stretches out and grabs In Yeop's phone from his hand.