Spicy Food

Hwang In Yeop

Hwang In Yeop. Park Eun Ha. Jung Jae Hyun.

People are starting to gossip about those three names. The stares and curious look are getting even more intense as days go by. They want to know the girl that makes such a scene with the two most wanted guys at school.

For In Yeop and Jae Hyun, they pass the day like usual. Both of them know the attention they are getting and choose not to bother by it. One is enjoying the fame and one chooses to be blind of it.

It's certainly different with Eun Ha.

She hates getting the stares, questions and attention. All that she wants is to live her high school life in peace. It's not like she wants to be involved with those guys. One happens to know about her secret and one that helps her with the subjects. Don't all people have at least someone like them in their life? Why should they bother her about that?

"Focus, Eun Ha."

Jae Hyun's voice snaps her out from her thoughts. She has been staring on her paper, clicking the back of the pen on her forehead.

Eun Ha looks at him with a deep frown before she opens her mouth to ask.

"Don't you feel bothered by all the gossip around you?"

He looks at her, showing indifference. "Do you want to go on that winter vacation or not?"

She sighs, "Don't change the subject."

This time, he narrows his eyes. "If you don't focus, I'm going home."

Eun Ha quickly shakes her head at him and starts to focus on her paper again. Right, she should start to act like him. The exam is almost right in front of their eyes and of course that winter trip she wants to go so bad.

Hwa Young's parents choose to enroll her into a short tutor session so it leaves her alone with Jae Hyun. Eun Ha is too afraid to talk about her decreasing score test and wants to make it all up with the next exam.

"You messed up on this one."

"I thought I would use the formula you said."

Jae Hyun moves closer to see the paper she has been working on. She sighs in frustration as he corrects her mistake.

"Seriously, Math is so hard. I still have Biology, Chemistry." she stares at the opened books that are scattered on the table. "I'm not even that good in PE. I just got lucky on that pop quiz."

Jae Hyun glances at her who is ruffling her hair in frustration. Unconsciously his lips form into a thin smile. Realizing that she doesn't even try to look decent, unlike the other girls he has known around him. The fact that Eun Ha is comfortable around him feels new to him.

"We still have one week before the exam. There is so much time."

"For you, Jae Hyun. Not for me."