『Inosuke X Reader 』

Pretty
(Genre: Kinda fluff also)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"INOSUKE!!!! GET BACK HERE YOU BOAR HEAD!!!" I screamed as soon as Inosuke got his hands on my katana.

But of course, that's Inosuke so he didn't even seem to hear what I just said.

I chased him all around the Butterfly Estate waiting for him to give me my katana back. I was chasing him when suddenly, Tanjiro went out from the infirmary to stare at us.

"Inosuke, give (Y/N) her katana back." Tanjiro softly spoke to Inosuke.

But of course, knowing him, he just headbutted Tanjiro right in the back which caused the boy to rub his back while pouting.

"Omigosh!  I'm really sorry for that, Tanjiro!" I said as I continued chasing the boar head.

To be honest, I haven't really seen him without his mask. So that got me curious.

I realized that we were just running in circles and he was already on the other side so, I went the other way which caused us to bump each other.

"Haha! Gotcha!" I smirked while quickly straddling him in place and immediately getting my katana back.

He seemed to have froze as he just stared at me on top of him. I realized our position and I quickly got off of him and sat on the ground looking away from him.

He was just there, still laying down.

"H-hey, sorry about that." I said sheepishly.

All of a sudden, he sat up dangerously close to me. Curiosity caught me as I brought my hands to the bottom of his mask and started lifting it up quickly.

"No! (Y/N)!" he said as he caught my hands and brought down his mask to cover his face again. All I could see was a glimpse of blue and that was it.

"But Inosuke! Just this once! Please!" I pleaded. I was even more curious now that I got to see a little part of his hair.

"F-Fine, but don't laugh okay?" he said as he started to take of his mask.

I just sat there in awe as I watch him take off his mask which was hiding a goddess' face.

"God has blessed me. I shall die peacefully now." I mumbled under my breath which, unfortunately was heard by Inosuke.

"There! You saw it already!" He said while putting his mask down again to cover his beauty.

"No! Please I want to see it again!" I pleaded.

"Tch!" he snapped.

This time, I was the one who lifted up his mask to see his gloriously wholesome face. It looks like a girl!

"Wow, I hadn't thought that you'd look like this Inosuke...." I whispered to myself while bringing my hands up his cheeks.

"You're so pretty and cute..." I complimented.

"What?! You said I'm WEAK?!?!" he asked, a blush adorning his petite face.

"No! That's not it! I swear!" I quickly said while waving my hands in front of me.

"Tch! Now you saw Lord Inosuke's face! You better be grateful!" he said.

"Oh, I'm more than grateful alright. I could even die peacefully now. To be honest, you're even prettier than me..." I said while looking at him directly.

I heard him whisper something under his breath which I didn't actually catch.

"I'm sorry, what's that?" I asked him.

He looked at me for a moment before replying, "If there's a pretty person here, it's you..." he said while blushing.

At this point, I'm sure that my cheeks are red too.