『Tomioka Giyuu X Reader』R+18

Right... Look, before anything, I just want to day that.... I also do not know what I'm writing...

It's not really a lime, it's also not a proper fluff too. I just- lol.

Anyways, this is just a short one and please, to the innocent readers out there, take care of your innocence...

Do not read, okay?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Title: Dreaming Bout You
Genre: Lime, I think

'His hot breath tickled your neck as he moved his hands to rest on your thighs. You moaned softly, feeling his arousal rubbing against your clothed ass.

You were currently sitting between his legs, back against him. He pulled you closer to him and began peppering your neck with butterfly kisses.

"Giyuu..."

Giyuu looked at your sleeping form beside him. Both of you were currently in a train headed back home after another successful mission.

You boyfriend looked at you lovingly, your head resting against his shoulder. This wasn't exactly quite a comfortable position but seeing as the both of you are in a train, it can't be helped.

He looked at you from time to time, seeing as you were making little noises which were barely audible to hear.

'He kept sucking and kissing your neck, leaving little love marks. You were trying your best to stay quiet, wetness pooling in between your legs.

He began fiddling with the hem of your shirt, the only clothing you had on. He lifted it up and with no hesitation, you complied.

He turned you around and made you lie on the bed. He began hovering above you, one knee in between your thighs. He looked at you, obviously pleased that he was the one that caused this.

As the train continued to make it's way through the seemingly endless rails, Giyuu noticed that you seem to be feeling uncomfortable.

Your face was red and you were breathing heavily, and he looked worried... Maybe it was because you're too tired after the mission.

He put one of his hands in your forehead in hopes that you weren't having a fever. You seem to be a little bit warmer than usual, which made your dear boyfriend even more worried.

'He kissed you passionately as his hands made its way to squeeze one of your breasts. You moaned and he took that that as an opportunity and he slid his tongue in.

Waves of pleasure shot through you as you fought for dominance, in which he won. His skillful tongue made its way to explore every part, not wanting to miss anything.

You were a moaning mess.

Giyuu looked out of the window, worried sick with the current state of his girlfriend.

The girlfriend, however...