『Douma X Lazy!Demon!Reader』

Title: Persuasion
Genre: Fluff

You were almost about to sleep when a presence showed up in front of you. You got startled and immediately slashed them, earning a pained groan.

"Eh? Douma-san? I'm so sorry!" you panicked seeing the cult leader in front of you.

It's his fault.

"That's bad of you (Y/N)-chan..." he whined, pouting at you.

"Eh... Sorry..." you mumbled, remembering that you still want to sleep.

"Oh and I'm about to go out and eat. Do you want to go with me?" he asked politely, making you look at him.

You thought for a moment. You had already eaten earlier and you're still full so going with him now would be pointless. Sure it would be a perfect time for you to go and spend time with him, but sleep is necessary for you too.

Especially since the temperature is perfect for a quick nap.

"No, you can go ahead." you yawned, turning your back on him. "I'm still gonna catch up on some sleep."

"Are you sure (Y/N)-chan?" he asked.

"Yep." and with that, you closed your eyes.

He sighed for a bit, before looking at you again.

"I'm not leaving till you say yes~" he cooed, hoping you'd give him some attention.

"Okay." you responded.

"So you'll go with me?" he asked excitedly.

"No, I mean you can stay here cause I'm not gonna say yes to your... Generous offer." you yawned again, this time sitting up and facing him.

"Aww, and here I am wanting to spend time with you..." he muttered casually making you look at him.

Your lazy gaze made its way to his rainbow colored eyes, admiring them for a moment. He stared back at your own (e/c) ones, curious as to what you were thinking.

"Very nice eyes." you mumbled.

"So let's go?" he asked playfully. He wasn't sure why he's acting like this but he can't help it.

"...Sure but I'm staying here."

"(Y/N)-chan! Just this once?" he persuaded, making sigh and then yawn again.

A good meal always makes you want to take a good nap.

"Douma-san, you can go ahead. I'll be right there too." you uttered, laying back down while looking at him briefly before turning your back on him again.

"Last time you said that, you didn't show up! So I'm not taking any chances." he claimed, making you open your eyes.

Truth be told, he wasn't lying when he said that. You'd always say that to him and it ends up as him being hungry and you peacefully napping.

You can't help it, okay?

"All right. But only for a few minutes." you yawned softly this time, making him emit some of his happy noises.

'Why is he acting so adorable?'

"Now let's go please." you pleaded, getting out of the bed.