『Shinazugawa Genya X Reader』

Title: Everyday Arguments
Genre: ...Fluff...
(Modern A. U. up ahead...)

You walked around the school premises, going to the library. You had yet again, failed another subject and the teachers sent you to the library after school, assigning a tutor for you.

You looked pissed off as you thought of how many episodes you were supposed to be watching as of now and yet, you were sent to the library for some lessons. You got red from anger when you thought of the person responsible for this.

'It's that Damn Shinazugawa...'

If it wasn't for him,  you'd be at home right now watching some glorious anime. It's his fault.

〔iT's AlL mIkEy'S fAuLt jk jk〕

You got even angrier as you saw him entering the library, clearly not aware of your presence. You sped up satisfied once you finally reached your destination. You looked inside, gave the librarian a small smile that returned to a scowl once you turned your back.

You tried to find your tutor bit seeing as Genya sat in one of the seats in there, you didn't waste any time to go and sit beside him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" he whispered, annoyed.

"I should be asking that to you, dumbass!" you whispered back, not wanting the librarian to kick you out.

You moved your face closer to his, not failing to see his race redden for your actions. You scrunched your eyebrows together, still clearly pissed off.

"You bastard! It's because of you that I'm here now!" you whispered, making him look at you in confusion.

"I-I what are you taking about?!" he questioned, clearly not wanting to believe what you had just said.

"If it wasn't for you being in my sight so often I would've been home right now and I would've been watching anime!" you frowned, making him frown at you as well.

The difference is that his face is red.

"What does that have to do with me?! You're the one at fault here bitch!" he spat, not making direct eye contact.

"Uh huh? Well it's your fault jerk!" you fought back.

〔Just remember that if anything bad happens to your life, it's all Mikey's fault.

-Kazutora, 2021〕

He looked away, annoyed and flustered at the same time. If you hadn't been so intent on fighting with each other each time you get, both of you would actually be home right now.

But no.

You calmed down, asking yourself   why the heck you kept on fighting with him. Also him, deep down, he's also asking himself why the hell are both of you always fighting.

There's no valid reason but both of you seemed to enjoy doing it every single day?

You sighed, looking at your wristwatch. The tutor had been a few minutes late. Both of you sat in an awkward silence, neither wanting to break it.

"Dang... Hey look, I'm sorry..." you started, not knowing why you're apologizing.

"For what?" he questioned, not looking at you.

"For you know... The... the... The everyday arguments. Yeah." you clarified, making him sigh.

"Look, it's m-my fault. I'm the one who started it." he admitted, remembering that he's actually the one who started it.

It all started when he accidentally spilled juice on your uniform and them he ran away after looking at you.

"Yeah to be honest, it's actually your fault." you agreed, taking chips out of your bag.

He looked at you in disbelief, still red in the face. You looked at him before opening the bag of chips quietly, not wanting the librarian to know.

"Want some?" you offered.

He was about to decline when you stuffed a chip in his mouth, him going even redder than before.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Shinazugawa. You're a pain in the ass." you mumbled, eating chip after chip.

"What the hell you were just apologizing..." he muttered, now taking some chips.

"Well I'm not apologizing now. And besides, it's your fault anyways so yeah." you said, making a peace sign with your fingers and smiling with your eyes closed.

He turned red once again before looking away form you. He certainly found that very cute but of course, he denied it.

"Pain in the ass..." he mumbled.

"Yup." you agreed, not giving a single care about his flustered state.

"Oh and please stop popping out of nowhere. That's what got me in here in the first place." you added, him looking at you in disbelief.

"You're the one who keeps on popping the fuck up in my vision!" he argued back.

"Bitch you're the one who keeps on doing that!"

"Yeah right!"