『Uzui X Reader 』

Hello friends! I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but I just wanted to tell you that if I'm being too blunt with the one shots, I hope you could point it out to me. I'd also like to know what you think about the one shots so please! Let me know in the comments!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Waiting
(Genre: Fluff)

You were now on your room, halfway done in getting dressed after a nice relaxing bath. You looked at yourself in the mirror, satisfied with what you saw.

You got out of your room and went directly to where Uzui's wives are. Once they set their eyes on you, they ushered you to come sit with them and chat about how they want their husband to marry you too.

After all, it had been two years since they first met you and after spending a lot of time with them, you could say that you've grown accustomed to their company. In other words, you're fond of them.

"...How I want him to marry you as well, you'd make a great wife, (Y/N)!" Hinatsuru exclaimed holding both of your hands while looking at you.

Of course, Makio and Suma abruptly agreed. Truth be told, all three of them have always wanted you to be one of Uzui's wives too, seeing how loving and caring you are.

"But isn't it a bit weird for the three of you?" you asked which made them laugh.

"Trust me (Y/N), we'd love you to be with us always. We just like you, is all." Makio said as a matter of fact.

"B-but-" you were about to say something but you were immediately cut off by Suma.

"I wonder when he's going to propose... It's taking so long!"

You just face palmed yourself thinking that you're basically living with them for a year now.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

You were now at the entrance of your favorite restaurant while being blindfolded and led to who knows where by Uzui's wives. You kept on asking what's happening but they only kept quiet.

They finally let go of you and then took your blindfold. You rubbed your eyes a bit, seeing your vision got a little foggy because of the blindfolding.

"Wha-" you were surprised at what you saw in front of you. You see, it's not everyday you get to see almost all of your favorite people all in one place.

There was Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and even Nezuko. Genya was there too. Also Kanao, Aoi and the three little girls. Mitsuri and Rengoku were there too. So were Muichiro, Shinobu and Giyuu.

You looked at the guests one by one, seeing they all had something being held. Then one by one, they started to come at you while giving their gifts and greeting you congratulations.

You thanked each and everyone of them while smiling gratefully. You still have no clue about the event, whatsoever.

Then, all of a sudden, you saw Uzui walking your way while having a smile on his face. He went right in front of you and then kneeled on one knee.

You gasped while using both of your hands to cover your mouth which was muffling a squeal. You blushed madly while turning to look at all the guests including Uzui's three wives.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honor of being my flamboyant wife?" he asked directly. You heard the boys cooing and the girls squealing which made you even redder than you already are.

"Of course! Yes! Yes! Yes!" you answered immediately while tackling him into a tight hug. You felt tears of joy running down your cheeks and you immediately wiped them using your left hand.

"I wanted to make it as flamboyant as I can but the others are away on missions." he whispered loud enough for you to hear.

"This is more than enough. Thank you and... I love you, Tengen Uzui."

"And I love you even more, (Y/N) (L/N)-Uzui."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

This came out pretty decent for a Tengen one shot! I didn't even know what I was writing until I got halfway in it. Oh well!