『Agatsuma Yoshiteru X Reader』

Requested by: SukiSuki-Daisuki
Now playing Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift

Title: Bittersweet
Genre: Fluff 🌼

You're currently at the school gate, waiting for your boyfriend, Yoshiteru. You huffed in annoyance, still patient enough to wait for him.

You heard an all too familiar screeching not far from where you are and you turned to look at your boyfriend, hands on your waist. He's running towards you, obviously happy to see you waiting for him once again.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!!"

You just rolled your eyes, almost all attention directed towards you and the brunette.

He had a big goofy smile on his face, the kind that always makes you smile as well. He finally caught up with you, engulfing you in a hug as he did so. You hugged him back, not minding the rest of the students passing by.

"How's your day?" you asked.

"Oh its all good. How's yours?" he asked, looking at you, obviously in love.

"Trust me, walking with you right now is far more better than the rest of my day."

"..."

He blushed at your comment before hugging you tightly again. You just let him be, knowing full well how he is.

"Well then, let's go on a date right now (Y/N)-chan!" he proposed, looking dreamy.

You smiled at him before nodding. He jumped happily, making you smile at his antics.

🌼

A familiar blonde and a hyper (h/c)-ette walked down the path to a village, completely hyped up for their upcoming mission.

"I'm gonna die..." Zenitsu mumbled, making the girl look at him in disbelief.

"Oh come on! Stop saying you're going to die! I'm here, don't worry!" (Y/N) said, making the blonde ease up a bit.

"But what if you also get eaten?!" he panicked, now having tears in his eyes, clinging to the girl.

The (h/c)-ette just laughed before prying off the blonde away from her. The blonde whined at that, continuing to mumble about how he's gonna die.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!! YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME NOW!" he whined, tears literally falling down his face.

"Haha sure sure! When we're older though, okay? So don't die on me." the girl giggled, making the boy sniff.

"Are you s-sure?" he sniffled, wiping his tears.

"Yes. I'm sure." the girl replied, stopping to look at the blonde.

(Y/N) didn't know whether Zenitsu says such things just because he's afraid, or because he really means it. Either way, she didn't lie about wanting to marry him.

🌼

You and Yoshiteru went inside the cafe and while he ordered, you went to pick a table. He joined shortly after, still having a smile on his face.