『Genya X Reader 』

He's darling... (ಡ_ಡ)

Well, we all know who's extremely shy around girls. *cough Genya *cough

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Flirt?
(Genre: Fluff)
(Warning: Contains a lot of cursing)

You walked merrily along the road on your way to the Butterfly Estate. On the way there, you can't stop but daydream about how you're going to fluster the wind pillar's brother, Genya Shinazugawa.

You enjoyed having to bother him since he easily gets embarrassed around you because... You're a female. A girl, a woman, a feminine figure, a -she...〔okay I'll stop〕

You giggled, thoughts running around your head at how Genya's priceless reactions made you want to bother him some more.

And as luck would have it, your pretty eyes caught sight of him entering the Estate. Automatically, you ran after him.

Once you caught up to him, you then immediately wrapped your right hand on his waist because you were too short to reach his shoulders.〔Forgive me for this statement.〕

He was older than you too. About one year... And you used that to your advantage.

"U-um what do you t-think you're doing, woman?" he stuttered out blushing like he ways do. You only hummed on response while his face turned 25 shades of red.

"Oh, how handsome you look today, Genya-senpai!" you praised, making his face erupt in 50 shades of red. Truth be told, you love complimenting him. It's as if telling your real feelings in a teasing manner.

"Get your fucking hands off (Y/N)!" he demanded.

You however, being the person you are, didn't seem to hear him as you continued to wrap your other hand on his waist, basically hugging him from the side while walking.

"Genya-senpai blushing? Or you may have a fever, perhaps..." you remarked innocently while putting the back of your right palm on his forehead, making him turn 75 shades of red.

Eventually, he's had enough and he wiggled out of your grasp until you finally let go. He ran as fast as he could to his destination in the estate.

You laughed wholeheartedly, happy that you completed your daily mission.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"Thank you for helping, (Y/N)-chan! Bye!" Aoi said as she waved at your direction, which made you smile and wave back at her too.

It was currently 4:30 in the pm when you decided to go grab some snacks for yourself. You've had a busy day helping Aoi and the girls treat the patients.

As you walked, you pondered on your thoughts. 'I hope Genya realizes how I feel. But... It's so unlikely. He always perceives it as teasing. God, I'm such a dumbass...'

You were walking when you suddenly heard a frustrated groan come from behind a tree. You decided to take a peek to make sure everything's good.

"Fuck this! Only if she hadn't been so intent on bothering me, this shit wouldn't have had to happen!" Genya yelled, walking back and forth while talking to himself.

You were about to ask him what was he talking about but instead, you're jaw dropped at his next words.

"That woman's making me crazy! I fucking like her?! That's bullshit!"

"Oh~ Genya-senpai, I hadn't known you'd be this loud~" you cooed, prepared for his cursing. It's not as if you expect that he was talking about you either.

"Ah, shit.."

"So?! Who's 'she' Genya-senpai?" you asked trying not to sound disappointed.

"W-well..." he stuttered, at this point he's basically a tomato. A really red one.

Before he could say anything, you thought that this would be a good time to confess to your crimes.

"Hey, Genya-senpai... I always wonder, h-how... Nevermind that."

"(Y/N), is something wrong?" you were shookith at what he said not expecting that at all.

"Well you see, I've had a crush for quite a long time now. I always tease him to show what I feel, but I think he only perceives it as a joke. I'm afraid to confe-" you were cut off by Genya practically hugging you tightly.

"I know who you're talking about and don't worry, I like you back, dipshit."

"Thanks for the crush back, shit head..." you smile to yourself, blushing like a madman while thinking to yourself that your flirting worked after all.

Let's just say that he's had a crush on you the same time you've taken a liking to him too. Your flirting only made him fall for you even more...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Salute to those people who expresses their feelings in a teasing manner! Let's be honest, we all do it sometimes...