『Douma X Reader 』

Welp... This little shi- I mean, I hope y'all enjoy this one shot!

[I am very sorry for my earlier statement. My apologies... Douma bein' charismatic as heck-]

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Annoyingly Cute
(Genre: Fluff)

"(Y/N)-chaaannn!" you sigh as you heard the annoyingly cheerful voice of someone you're avoiding.

With a heavy heart, you turned towards your back, trying not to show a hint of disappointment. You smiled at the person- I mean, at the fellow demon.

Yep. You're a demon yourself and an upper moon at that. You were also one of Muzan's favorites. You got along pretty well with the upper moons including Gyutaro and Kokushibo.

"Hello, Douma-san." you greeted, being as polite as you could.

"(Y/N)-chan's even cuter today! How adorable you are!" he said, trying to get close to you.

And as usual, Akaza came in and punched him straight in the face.

"Stop bothering (Y/N)-chan."

You giggled, making Akaza look at you. He then sighed knowing full well that you don't mind the cult leader. He went off his own way, leaving you and Douma alone in the clearing.

Though you could still feel him looking straight at you and hiding somewhere in the woods, you don't mind since Akaza is a close friend of yours.

"Akaza-dono sure is protective over you, (Y/N)-chan!" he chirped, making you smile at his statement.

"So, why are you alone in here?" he asked, quite astonishingly, in a worried tone.

"Oh! It's just that... I need to clear my mind sometimes..." you admitted, sitting on the soft grass to gaze at the beautiful moon.

He followed you, sitting beside you while looking at the moon also.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

You were caught off guard by his words, never expecting the womanizer Douma to ever mention it. 〔Y'see fam, the statement means I love you... In a romantic way.〕

You looked at him and he just sat there, staring at the moon. You tried to make yourself think that he meant the moon is beautiful because it really is and not 'I love you'.

All of a sudden, you saw him turn his head towards you and then smile at you sweetly. You nervously smiled back of course, seeing how calm Douma was being right now.

"You know Douma-san, having you around is not that bad after all..." you murmured, making him grin.

"(Y/N)-chan, please go with me! Let's take a walk in here!" he burst out loud. You facepalmed thinking that his calmness were always short-lived.

"Are you blushing, (Y/N)-chan~?" he cooed. You saw Akaza on the corner of your eye ready to pounce on the male but you quickly shot himself look meaning 'I can handle this'.

He 'tched'and went back to his hiding place. Douma also senses Akaza us around because of the rather close proximity but he paid no attention.

"N-no I'm not, Douma-san! It's just hot, is all." you assured, waving your hands in front of you. He smirked and then held your hand. He normally doesn't do this but you let him be.

"Uhh Douma-san?"

"Let's walk around here (Y/N)-chan! Ooh! You're hands are so soft!" he praised, making you flush at his response.

You find it weird but you somehow like Douma's company. He's cute and annoying at the same time. You promised to yourself that you'll only remain friends with the womanizer who's basically holding your hand right now.

You chuckled a little to yourself before mumbling, "Annoyingly cute..."