ᴛᴏᴋɪᴛᴏ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by: Bravo6_go_in_dark
⚠:Fᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

███▓▒░░░░▒▓███

"Tokito!"

Muichiro just sighed.

"TOKITO!!!"

Muichiro turned around.

He heard a few light footsteps approaching where he sat, his hand dangling as his fingers touched the cold water below. He turned his head to the side as he felt someone sit beside him.

"...Why are you laying on your stomach?" came a question out of nowhere.

He turned his gaze somewhere else as he felt his hand being taken away from the water. (Y/N) sat beside him, not expecting an answer as she just wiped his hands with a handkerchief.

The brunette fiddled with some grass beside him as he waited for his friend to finish wiping his hand. Not that he'd mind, not at all. Besides, his fingers were in the water for quite some time now.

Once she was done, he moved a bit in an attempt to change his position which now meant that he was laying on his back. He looked at the person beside him, his mind coming up with different stuff to associate her with.

He had his sight on her face as he plucked away some grass beside him, handing her as if it were some gift. Well, to her, it is a gift.

"Have you eaten yet?" she questioned.

"Hmm..."

She didn't even wait for an answer before handing him some onigiri, the kind that Sanemi would probably like if she gave it to him. He sat down and bit it, chewing on the piece that he had in his mouth.

"You really should start telling me whether you're hungry or not. To be honest, I really don't know sometimes. You're just too quiet, Mui." she mumbled as he looked at her again, then back to the onigiri he was holding.

He hummed as a response as he stared at the sky, wondering what he was thinking about a while ago.

He forgot again.

"Ne, (Y/N)-san... Where were you?" he asked, barely audible.

She looked at him with an arched eyebrow as she bit on her lunch, offering him another one as he gladly took it.

"I was out getting lunch for us and I thought I told you to just wait for me by the bench." she answered.

She's always so loud, Muichiro thought.

But he liked that.

"Oh... There was a bird." he muttered again.

She looked at him in attention as she motioned for him to continue.

"It... Oh, I forgot."

She only smiled as she handed him yet another onigiri. Something about the smile she had made him think about things that were foggy in his mind.

He got suspicious as he was still holding one, and his hands were kinda full. She didn't seem to notice though.

"You're giving me too much.."

"Sorry about that. Just tell me when you're done, okay?" she replied.

He nodded as he began finishing up his onigiri faster, grateful for having (Y/N) with him.

"You got me really worried earlier, you know?" he heard her sigh as he turned to look.

His mind wandered somewhere as he tried his best to remember why she's worried about him or why he cared about the fact that she was worried in the first place.

"You really should be more careful when we're on a mission... It's not always everytime you come back alive and well, that's just... sad."

He kept looking at her as he listened intently, the onigiri in his hand long forgotten.

He never had somebody worry about him this much, or maybe he just never noticed. He vaguely remembers someone that used to worry about him too though he doesn't know if he just imagined it all or not.

And seeing (Y/N) talking about it only made him confused.

"Why would you worry about me?"

He asked, obviously perplexed.

The sun shone above them, clouds floated in a seemingly endless ocean blue sky as he waited for an answer.

"I don't know either."

Ah shit that was so short...
ⁱᵗ ˢᵉᵉᵐᵉᵈ ʳᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗᵗᵗᵗᵗᵗᵗ </3