『Special Chapter 』

So basically, I'd like to try something different for a change. And what change exactly???

A scenario with the Pillars being kids.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's just that my cerebrum suddenly decided to make a chapter using the underlined words above and I began IMAGINING it. It was very forking adorable.

So! HoPe yOu EnJoy tHis aNd LeT mE kNoW iF yOu wAnT a PaRt 2!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Babysitting Pillars
(Genre: Fluff and Kinda Comedy... I Guess)

You muttered curse words under your breath as you quickened your actions. You were currently being called to the Ubuyashiki Estate for some urgent mission.

You were late, obviously as you thought you had the day all for yourself. That's right, it's your day off.

You immediately got out of the house and literally dashed yourself all the way to see Oyakata-sama. You wouldn't want him to wait, would you?

"I apologize for my tardiness, Oyakata-sama." you apologized while bowing.

"It's alright (Y/N). I know it's your day off today and I'm sorry to bother you with such a request. You see, there have been some unforeseen circumstances." he explained, making you look up at him because of how calming his voice is.

"O-oh." was all you could reply.

"You like kids, don't you, (Y/N)?" he asked, catching you off-guard.

"Yes. I do like kids, Oyakata-sama." you said, a slight tint of pink dusting your cheeks.

"Very well then, you shall look after the Pillars for at least a month or so. That is, until they recover." he said making you surprised.

"May I ask what happened to the Pillars? Are they okay?" you asked worriedly.

A small smile formed on his lips as he replied, "They are fine."

He then told something to one of his daughters that were on both sides of him. The girl nodded and then went back to the room.

You gasped as she returned with nine little kids that look a lot like the Hashira's. You were internally screaming at how adorable they look.

"I am no longer flamboyant!" you heard Tengen declare.

You giggled quietly as you looked at each of them, and them looking at you too.

"I'm going to babysit the Pillars?" you asked Oyakata-sama while pointing to yourself. He nodded and soon enough, all the Pillars were with you.

He dismissed all of you and then you led all of the pillars to have a snack with you. Once you got there, you asked them what happened.

"Ara~ ara~ we don't exactly have a clue, (Y/N)-chan." Shinobu spoke, munching on her snack. You looked at Giyuu and noticed that he looks even more down than usual.

"Are you okay, Tomioka-san?" you questioned, making Giyuu look at you and then nod.

"So, you're still the same Hashira's except, you all turned into kids, huh?" you asked further.

"Exactly (Y/N)!" Kyojuro answered.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!?!" Sanemi yelled, making the people nearby look at you. It looks like he finished his ohagi real quick.

"I'm very sorry!" you apologized to the people.

And because Sanemi was looking like he's about to trash around the store, you picked him up and made him sit on your lap. That was not hard at all because he's the size of a five-year-old.

He looked up at you with blush on his cheeks but you just smiled at him while wrapping your right hand around his waist, securing him in place.〔That rhymes...〕

"Himejima-san? Are you feeling well?" you asked the stone pillar seeing he's not eating the snack.

"I'm okay, (Y/N). No need to worry about it." he assured you. You looked at Obanai who was beside Mitsuri, quietly eating. Kaburamaru was on his neck, as usual.

"How adorable Shinazugawa-san looks in your lap, (Y/N)-chan." she praised, making you chuckle a little and making Sanemi frown even more.

You looked at Tengen who was still busy on observing himself and muttering about how unflamboyant this is.

"You look just as fine, Uzui-san. No need to stress yourself." you commented, making him grin.

"Well, it looks flamboyant in a sense, after all." he mumbled, eating the snack.

"This taste amazing.." you heard Muichiro say.

"Well, would you all like something else?" you offered. They all shook their heads which made you smile. The scene was just too cute.

"It's better my wives don't know about this, after all..." Tengen muttered while thinking about how his wives would probably react.

"I wonder how the girls are doing..." Shinobu thought. She then looked at Giyuu and then said, "Nobody likes you, Tomioka-san!"〔What did I just write..〕

You looked at Giyuu who was beside you, not giving a care at all.

"Tasty!" you heard Kyojuro say while eating the snack. You chuckled at his brightness, making him look at you and then smile. You then looked at where Iguro and Mitsuri are and then you found them conversing with each other.

Then, you gazed at the stone pillar who was eating calmly beside Tengen who was also eating peacefully.

You looked at Muichiro who was busy observing a nearby tree. You then looked in front of you, to where Sanemi was still cursing about being treated like a kid when, he literally was a kid.

'I wonder if I can really take care of them at once...' you thought.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Welp! What do you guys think? Should I do a part 2? Let me know!

(* ̄︶ ̄*)