Part 5 The Grammy's

Louis POV

"Have fun girls!" I said. They gave me a hug while the driver was opening the door. Harry and I both gave a look to each other before getting out of the car. As we were walking to the entrance Harry, Niall, and I signed autographs and waved to fans. The kids waved and waited for us at the gate. Once we made our way over to them we walked in together.

Niall went down the carpet first with his kids. They walked and posed for the camera's. I watched them go then Harry followed them with the twins. Cassidy and Darcy went ahead of him. They rarely ever did solo pictures. Harry was smiling. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Freddie tapped me and we started walking down the carpet.

"Louis over here"

"Freddie look here" was all I heard.

We walked and posed then Freddie walked off to the side with the other kids. The sound of the cameras was so loud. The flashes were blinding too. Harry, Niall, and I did a group photo together.

Darcy's POV

I watched my dads do their thing. Daddy and Olivia took a few photos together. While they did that dad walked over to us. It was time for some interview questions.

"Remember what your daddy told you in the car." Dad said.

"We know Da- Uncle Louis. Sorry it's habit" I said.

He nodded. Every reporter who talked to us asked about Larry Stylinson. Every time we just had to deny it. A reporter waved us down. Cassidy and I walked over.

"I'm here with Cassidy and Darcy Styles at the 2021 Grammy's." She said. We waved. She asked us how we were doing tonight. We said good then it was time for the real questions.

"What is it like having one of the most famous male singers as a dad?" was the first question she asked.

"He's just a regular dad. The only difference is that people go crazy when they see him." Cassidy replied. I agreed.

'What are your thoughts on Larry Stylinson?" She asked. I hated being asked this question this question because I just wanted to tell them the truth.

"The rumors are quite annoying to honest. My dad and Uncle Louis are just great friends." I replied.

"What is the weirdest thing a fan has ever done?" She asked.

"A girl once fainted when she saw my dad. I was a little concerned for her." Cassidy said.

"I thought it was pretty funny" I said laughing.

"Do you think there will ever be a One Direction reunion?" She asked trying to get a good click bait title for the interview.

"Um... well they always say one day. So probably one day they will. They have such a huge fan base it would be silly for them not to." Cassidy said. I nodded. I usually let her answer the questions where I could accidentally say something.

"Last question do you think you would become a singer or something in the public eye as profession? Because it seems like everyone around you has chosen that kind of career path."

"That's a tough question. If I did something in the public eye I would probably be an actress or model." I said.

"That's cool. What about you?" she said pointing the microphone at Cassidy.

"I've considered a singer. But I'm not really sure. My dad says I'm good but I'm pretty sure he has to." Cassidy answered.

"Do you think she is a good singer?" she asked me.

"She's definitely better than me. She has written a few good songs too" I said.

"Maybe we will see you open for the boys at a future concert," she said, "Well I guess musical talent runs in the family. It was great talking to you guys."
We waved and walked away. We met up with everyone inside. The tables were by family but dad and Freddie sat with us because there were only two of them.

Cassidy's POV

"Can I have my phone back daddy, please? Just to take a selfie of us?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I don't have it dad does" he whispered.

I looked at my dad who had heard us. He passed it under the table to daddy who handed it to me. I smiled and said thank you.

I was like the selfie queen. I took one with Darcy, Dad, Daddy, Grace, and Freddie. I also took a silly face one with Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam.

"Were any of you nominated for anything?" Darcy asked.

"Fine Line was nominated for album of the year. Watermelon Sugar was also nominated for song of the year." Daddy said.

"Good Luck" I say leaning my head on him.

About 5 minutes later the award show started. Billie Eilish won a bunch of awards. I couldn't believe I was in the same room as her. Abby, Grace, Darcy, Khai and I all love her. We blast her music around the house all the time. It annoys our parents so much because we do it so often.

"This years album of the year goes to" the announcer said opening the envelope, "Harry Styles Fine Line!"

We all clapped while my daddy went up to accept the award. He thanked everyone and said how grateful he was. My dad was so proud of him. Watermelon Sugar also won song of the year.

It was 10 o'clock at night when the awards were finally over. Before we left Darcy and I met Billie Eilish on our way to the car. We totally fangirled over her. My parents couldn't stop laughing because Darcy usually laughs at people who fangirl because celebrities are just normal people. We took a picture with her. She was super nice. She happens to be a One Direction fan so that was super cool. I knew Grace, Abby, and Khai would be so jealous when they heard we got a picture with her.

We went home after. Everyone came over to our house to celebrate. But first they went home to change into more comfier clothes. I took a shower to wash off my makeup. Then I changed into my pj's. I posted some photos to my Instagram. I posted the one of me with both my dads to my private Instagram which only my family followed. I went downstairs to see everyone and handed my phone back to my dad.