Part 22

Cassidy's POV

Ugh. Sitting in music class we were finally learning about the bands family life. I already knew everything so class was pretty boring today. Plus all of my classmates were probably going to connect the dots that we were one directions kids. At least I hope they connect them or they would be really stupid. Just saying.

On the board was a photo of my dad and Freddie as a baby on a red carpet and next to it was a photo of daddy with Darcy and I as baby's that was taken at our house in London. He must've posted it.

"This is Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two of the members of the band with their kids. Does anyone know why I put them on the same slide? It's been in the news quite a lot recently" Ms. Smith asked.

For some reason Darcy raised her hand. Ever since Jackson cheated she hasn't talked to anyone. She's just ignored them.

Ms. Smith called on Stacy to answer the question again.

"Harry and Louis were rumored to be a couple for years. Finally one of their shared daughters who they used to pretend was just Harry's posted a photo of them kissing in the background by accident. Instead of debunking it like usual Louis called Darcy his daughter in a Paparazzi video so there was no way to deny it" Stacy said.

"That's right. They really haven't said much about anything other than that they have been married for years. They share 3 children Darcy and Cassidy who are twins and Freddie" Ms. Smith said.

"Their daughter has started singing too. I got tickets to their reunion tour" Stacy blurted out.

I'm still waiting for it to click in all their heads but it's taking longer than expected. If they don't realize today they will when Stacy comes back and tells them I was on stage opening for One Direction.

"Okay next is Liam. He has a daughter named Abigail with his wife Maya. He also has a son with Cheryl who was a judge on the X Factor for Liam when he first auditioned he was only 14" Ms. Smith said.

I saw Bear cringe at that. On the screen there was a more recent photo of Uncle Liam, Auntie Maya, Abby, and Bear because Bear and Abby just went into the public eye about three years ago. The whole class looked at us. They were finally understanding a bit. Next on the screen was a photo of Uncle Zayn and his family. Then Uncle Niall and the other twins.

"Okay so everyone choose one family to do a report on. They are all into a bunch of things in the industry. You can use any articles you find I expect one slide of everyone in the family" Ms. Smith.

We all did our own families because not much research had to be done on ourselves.

"OMG YOU ARE ALL ONE DIRECTIONS KIDS. LOOK FREDDIE TOMLINSON IS THE SAME FREDDIE TOMLINSON AS THE ONE IN THIS ARTICLE" Maggie screamed.

"What article are you guys reading?" Darcy asked.

"Louis Tomlinson won't allow son Freddie Tomlinson to see mother Briana Jungwirth because of husband Harry Styles" Maggie responded.

"SUCH BULLSHIT" Freddie yelled getting up and walking out of the room.

We all looked at each other but decided Bear should go get him. Of course just to our luck dad and daddy walked in.

"You guys ready to go? We are gonna be late. Sorry Ms. Smith but we are dismissing this whole section of students" daddy said.

He was wearing his most extravagant travel outfit. Meanwhile, dad was next to him wearing an Adidas tracksuit.

"Is it true you won't let Freddie see his mum because of Harry because that what that newspaper says" Nathan asked.

"Freddie ran off with Bear so you might wanna look for them in the bathroom dad" I said. Then I got up and whispered 'don't make a scene' in his ear.