Part 31 Home Again

The fastest appointment Harry could get from a doctor was in three days. The appointment was also with his doctor in LA. The tour was postponed until Harry got the all clear to perform again. The Tomlinson family was leaving today to fly home to LA.

"No one mention anything about last night to Harry. He's a bit embarrassed about what happened" Louis warned everyone in the kitchen.

"Louis, we have to go back to LA today. My appointment is in three days. The rest of you boys have a break until I can get cleared to come back which is hopefully soon" Harry explained walking down the stairs.

They were already packed to go home. The kids were not happy about leaving their cousins or cutting their trip in Doncaster short. Cassidy on the other hand had already texted Hope she would be in LA.

Darcy and Cassidy forgot about their YouTube channel already. This morning they were reminded while on their Instagram. So today they decided they were going to make an airport vlog.

"Hey guys. Not gonna lie we forgot about our YouTube channel. We apologize for that but today we are making an airport vlog" Cassidy explained.

"We just got a private plane to LA that takes off in 3 hours. It was really last minute and we couldn't find any flights. We don't have any luggage which is nice. Plus we get to go home for a few days and I miss my house and pool and bed. I'm sure you guys can guess why we are going but I won't be getting in trouble for telling you" Darcy said.

"Girls we are leaving" Louis yelled.

The Tomlinson's said goodbye to the rest of the family and left.

"Ok so we are about to get out of the car to go into the airport. Usually we get bombarded by paps and fans but no one knew we would be here so hopefully it won't be very bad" Darcy said to the camera.

They hopped out of the car and were rushed into the airport by paul. There were no fans and only like 2 paps. This was very unusual for them and they loved it.

Once they went through security, they went through a private terminal. Louis decided it would be best to get a private plane, considering they hadn't been out since Harry's attack.

They boarded the plane and each took a seat. During the plane ride they all slept for the majority of it.

Cassidy had decided that while in LA she was going to invite Hope over and come out to Darcy. She hoped Darcy would be okay with it because they had always planned their dream wedding and talked about boys together.

When they landed, their hopes of the airport being dead were crushed. It was LAX which meant many paps in general. Word had also gotten out about them flying home.

The questions from the paparazzi were,

"Harry, are you alright?"

"What happened last night on stage?"

"Should we be worried about your health and the rest of the tour?"

"Darcy, can you put your camera away please. It looks like your giving them permission to take out picture" Louis said as they followed Paul to their car.

Once in the car Darcy explained to the camera their plans for the day and what happened with the paparazzi.

"We are finally home and we are about to walk in. I'm so excited to be home. I missed it so much" Cassidy said.

Harry unlocked the door. The whole family ran in so excited to be back in their normal surroundings. Everything inside was exactly how they left it. While leaving they realized they overpacked. So Harry threw loads of clothes all over the floor by the door.

"I'm going to quickly check on the lads houses before we do anything" Louis said running out the door.

First he went to Zayn's house because it was the farthest down the road. His house was also exactly how it had been left. Louis went inside and looked around. He then went into Zayn's art room where he was never allowed. He wrote 'Louis was here hahahaha' on a piece of paper and hung it up.

Next Louis went to Niall's. Niall had asked Louis to bring his golf shoes because he had forgotten them in his closet. This also happened to be where Niall did his iconic mirror selfies. Louis decided to recreate one while in there. He wrote 'is this what you do every time you get dressed @niallhoran'.

Last was Liam's house which Louis had planned to spray silly string all over the inside. He also was going to TP the inside. When he walked in he saw broken glass and items everywhere. Liam's tv was missing so were some of his other items. Louis didn't want to stay inside the house in case someone was in it so he ran out and into his house to find Harry and call Liam.

"Harry, call Liam right now" Louis yelled running in.

"Why? We just left them I need a day without talking to him. He's your best mate you call him" Harry said walking into the entryway "Why are you winded?"

"Harry, call them right now. Someone broke into their house. I'm winded because I ran here as quickly as possible" Louis replied.

Quickly Harry pulled out his phone and dialed Liam.

"Hey Harry, your on speaker" Liam answered the call

"Louis went to your house to check on it like you asked. He said that it has been broken into" Harry explained.

"What? Is there anything missing? What's broken?" Liam asked concerned.

"Your TV was gone. There was broken glass everywhere. I think they got in through the back door in the kitchen. I didn't get a good look. I ran out so quick" Louis answered.

"I'm on the next flight out. We all are" Liam said, hanging up the phone.

"Harry, there is nothing to worry about. I called the security team. They are gonna stay outside tonight. Now get in bed I'll make dinner" Louis said.

Harry went to protest when the kids said they would go to McDonald's with Louis. Harry also told Louis to call the police before he was rushed off to bed.

Louis did and told them the address. They made him fill out a police report. His goal is to keep a lid on it until he talks to Liam.