Part 26 Tell All Interview

"Hi I'm James Corden. I am at Harry and Louis Tomlinson's London home for a tell all interview right now. There is no filter for the questions I ask and they can't lie about their answers" James started.

In front of him the entire One Direction family sat in a row.

"Harry is up first, your question is 'Don't you think that maybe Darcy is sad or something and she breaks rules and stuff to make herself feel better? Or to get you to notice her cause you are a bit closer with the others? This was a popular question for you and a lot of fans had opinions on it" James said.

Before answering Harry looked at Darcy who looked a little embarrassed the world has noticed her misbehavior. She nodded telling him to answer.

"To be honest I never thought of it that way. We check in on her all the time and know that she is not sad. Darcy has distanced herself from us a bit more than our other kids. She is just very independent and doesn't think a lot. She is also impulsive which gets her into lots of trouble. Her personality is a lot like Louis where she is a little immature but I admire that about her. She is exactly like him I think and they both like to be reckless during their teenage years" Harry answered.

"I know everyone here very well. I can confirm that Darcy and Louis are a lot alike from what I can tell. Speaking of Louis, he is next up. First question is how did you react to Darcy having a boyfriend sneaking out and smoking?" James asked.

"That's a big question. Well I didn't really have a chance to react to Darcy having a boyfriend and sneaking around with him because it all happened so quick and she wouldn't let us mention it. When they broke up that was kind of her punishment to learn from and we just left it at that. As for smoking not gonna lie I went on a full spiral. I blamed myself completely. I yelled at her for a long time. Harry kind of saved her from me. Anne helped a lot so I wouldn't over react but I did drag her across the backyard and scream at her for a little bit. Liam said he heard me from his house which was a little embarrassing. I actually didn't know that the public knew about that incident but gossip travels fast in the news" Louis answered.

"I remember when you said she was grounded for 6 months, like a week after she was already grounded for 2 weeks because of something else I was shocked. I think I invited you all over for something" James said, "Next question is Are the twins identical, which could be answered by either of you."

"They look completely different to me and rarely get mixed up by anyone. They are technically identical but we think they should be fraternal. Me sisters are identical. It's hard to tell them apart unless you really knew them. So the girls are identical twins yes in answer to your question" Louis replied.

"I think their personality differences show in their appearances. They are both completely different and so are their styles. If you need a way to know who is who Cassidy is usually in brighter colors and more fancy clothes. She also always has her hair in some sort of ponytail. Darcy usually goes for a more casual look with neutral colors. She also wears her hair down a lot. That's how we tell people to tell them apart" Harry chimes in.

"I think because I've known them for their entire lives it's very easy to tell them apart for me. So Louis, now that you and Eleanor's stunt is over. What will happen to Bruce and Clifford?" James asked.

"Well I haven't talked to Harry yet so if he kills me it's on camera. For context Harry really doesn't want a dog because he or we have a cat named Dusty already. He thinks having a dog will make Dusty feel replaced. The kids all really want a dog but Harry loves that cat. Anyways in the contract I signed many years ago when I got the dogs it says that the dogs are mine when the stunts are over. So Bruce and Clifford are coming home to LA with us after the tour. Sorry Haz. Love you" Louis said.