Part 34 Harry's Tour News

"Um hi Louis" Hope greeted him.

"It's good to see you, Hope. She's upstairs in her room. I promise no one will know you're here" Louis said, leading her up the back staircase.

"Oh hey Hope what are you doing here?" Bear smirked.

He had a nerf gun in his hand. He whipped around the corner but stopped when he saw her.

"Hope isn't here Bear" Louis winked.

Bear nodded and continued on his way. When Hope got to Cassidy's room she climbed next to her on the bed.

"Hey, do you want to talk about it?" Hope asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Can we just stay like this for a little bit?" Cassidy suggested cuddling closer into her side.

Two hours later Louis went upstairs to tell them it was time for Hope to leave but they were both sound asleep in each other's arms. He was unsure of what to do.

"Harry," Louis said, grabbing his attention. Harry looked at him signaling him to tell him. "I let hope come over to stay with Cassidy because we can both tell she's not mentally stable and she's struggling. Now they are asleep in her bed it's so cute I don't want to wake them"

"Is the door open? Are they fully clothed?" Harry asked surprisingly calmly. Louis nodded. "Okay just leave them. I'll text James and it will all be fine. Our biggest worry is teen pregnancy which cannot happen between them so nothing to worry about."

Harry decided it was time for him to go to bed too. He peeked into Cassidy's room to look at the cute sight. He took a picture of the girls to show them in the morning. Louis was still downstairs with Liam. Niall and Amelia were passed out together on the couch. Zayn and Gigi took their kids home a little earlier in the night and Maya was in the guest room. The rest of the kids were asleep in the upstairs living room.

While Harry was about to go into his room when he heard Louis fall up the stairs. Liam is not far behind him but completely sober. Harry sighed and shushed him while helping him up.

"Hazzzzzzzz" Louis slurred. "They are sooooo cute"

"Shush Lou they're sleeping and Liam's here." Harry said back, walking him to their room.

"I won't say a word, don't worry. Sorry about him by the way. I didn't realize how much he had" Liam apologized.

"It's fine he's the one who will be sorry in the morning. We have my doctor's appointment at 7 so he has to get up early. Speaking of that I'm technically still supposed to be taking it easy so we can get back to tour so can you help me get him into bed please?" Harry asked.

Liam said of course. He helped Harry get Louis into bed. Louis ended up falling asleep on Harry's side of the bed almost instantly. Harry thanks Liam before he went to the room Maya was in then Harry went to get ready for bed. When he got back he pulled off Louis jeans and shirt so he could be more comfortable leaving him just in his boxers. Then Harry went to sleep on Louis' side of the bed.

---------

Harry's alarm went off bright and early in the morning. He instantly got up and ready for the doctor. He shook Louis awake telling him to hurry up and get ready. He then got in the shower hoping Louis would be ready when he got out. While in the shower Louis came running in and threw up in the toilet. Harry sighed seeing how hungover Louis was.

"Sorry love. Promise I'll be ready" Louis said faintly.

"If you're too hungover I can go alone" Harry told him.

"No you won't promise I'll go. I kno-" Louis cut himself off throwing up again.

"You know I'm terrified of doctors" Harry finished for him. Louis nodded, staring at Harry through the glass shower door. "Lou, stop staring. I can ask Niall to come" Harry stated.