Part 23 Reunion Concert 1/2

Third person from now on unless I specify that it's not

"Hey Cassidy, wake up, your song hit number one" Louis whispered while shaking Cassidy.

"SHUT UP" she yelled and shot up. "How long ago did it release?"

"It's 7 am and it was released at midnight so that means it's only been released for like 7 hours" Louis told her.

"You're one of the top artists in the world right now with only two songs, that's amazing. You're one of the fastest growing singers ever" Harry told her.

"You're kidding," Cassidy said in disbelief.

"No, we aren't. We have a busy day today. It's the opening concert of our tour tonight so you will be opening. What songs are you going to sing? I'd say you at least need 4 no more than 6" Harry asked.

"Count on Me, ken&barbie, and I wrote a new one called Who Says. What should I do for the other one? '' she asked.

"Why don't you do a cover of one of ours that we are not performing tonight" Louis suggested.

Cassidy gasped, "Can I do medicine? It's my favorite"

"Absolutely not. It has to be appropriate and no swears" Harry said.

"Well i can't do Medicine or Kiwi because they are not appropriate for me. Watermelon Sugar you are performing. Two of Us makes me cry. Most of dad's songs have swear words. There's not much to choose from. I could do Adore You, Sweet Creature, or Sign of the Times. Or could I do Seeing Blind even though it's Uncle Niall's" Cassidy thought out loud.

"Ok well you're right about Medicine and Kiwi, Two of Us is out because I will cry on stage and we don't want that, you could do Adore You or Sweet Creature tonight. I know how much you love Seeing Blind but you're going to have to ask Uncle Niall about that one and if he says yes then you can do it for the concert in Donny. Sign of the Times is a great song but would you be able to hit all the notes?" Louis said.

"I've done Sign of the Times before I can hit the notes," Cassidy said.

"Okay we can practice at sound check. Get ready for today. We leave for the stadium in an hour and Uncle James is coming with his kids. I know you don't want to see Henry but Hope will be there and she's nice" Harry said.

Cassidy's POV

I felt myself starting to blush. My cheeks were heating up and I tried to hide it. I had been secretly seeing Hope Corden for the past 4 or 5 months. No one knew because I wasn't ready for them to know. And I know my dads are gay so this should be easy but it's not. I saw everything they went through and I don't want that to happen to me. My dad is my manager and would never let that happen but if one day I get a new manager I don't want to be put through all the shit they went through. As if I wasn't nervous enough for tonight now Hope was coming and this was my first time seeing her in person since we got together.

"Cass, you alright you just turned bright red" dad said.

I cleared my throat, "Um yes just nervous is all."

"Oh you'll be great love" dad said.

"Don't worry about it everything will be alright" daddy said before leaving.

I got dressed into a light pink Adidas track suit and white Adidas sneakers with a light pink logo. I wasn't supposed to wear makeup or put product in my hair but it was a mess and in knots. I ended up needing daddy to brush all the knots out of my curly hair.

We left for the stadium just in time to beat the traffic. During the ride dad must've put his hand on my leg ten times to stop me from bouncing it. But honestly, how is he not nervous? They are performing as a group for the first time in years in front of thousands of people.