Part 35

"All the comments were really getting to me last night. That never happens. I'm sorry for bothering you. I usually go to Darcy with that stuff but she wouldn't understand" Louis heard Cassidy say. He was standing outside the doorway listening.

"It's okay you could never bother me. My dad took away my phone so I couldn't read anything so it must've been bad" Hope replied.

"How did he react?" Cassidy asked.

"He was surprised but completely fine with it," Hope said.

Louis knocked on the wall beside the door.

"Daddy made pancakes so hurry up and eat before Uncle Niall eats them all. Hope you're welcome to come down and eat too just know everyone is downstairs" Louis said.

Hope nodded. Louis went downstairs.

"Boys, we need to have a meeting about the tour" Louis announced.

"Niall's already told us. Tell Harry not to worry about it tommo. There's no rush" Liam told him.

Cassidy and Hope came down into the kitchen quietly holding hands. Everyone's eyes went directly to them. Most of the kids and Maya didn't know yet. Louis smiled at the fact his daughter was so comfortable with her family. Niall and Amelia came in causing Grace to try and leave before Niall made her sit down again.

"Good morning Hope, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Niall smirked.

Louis and Liam both smacked him at the same time. Hope said good morning and smiled. Cassidy grabbed a pancake for her and a pancake for Hope and sat down at the table.

"There's been a change of plans for Christmas for my kids. Everyone will be coming here Christmas because I don't want daddy traveling" Louis announced.

"You are all welcome to stay as long as you want. I have to go have a movie marathon with Harry now" Louis said going back upstairs.

When arriving back in his room Louis saw Darcy on his side of the bed watching Friends with Harry. Harry was on his computer shopping for Christmas presents while Darcy pointed to everything she wanted. They were really late to buying presents seeing as Christmas was in less than a week.

"I've already ordered a gift for your sisters and Gemma. I also got our girls and me matching with them because I liked them. Did you text the family yet?" Harry informed him.

Louis shook his head and laughed at Harry buying himself a present.

Harry- hey everyone! We were wondering if you would want to come here for Christmas this year seeing as I cannot travel for a little while.

Anne- of course baby. I will be there with Gemma and her boyfriend. Call me I want updates.

Phoebe- ok Daisy and I will be there with the little twins.

Lottie- I'll come but I'm bringing my boyfriend

Mark- of course I'll be there. Hope your better Harry

Harry- thank you everyone. Cant wait to see you all!

"Louis, mum, Gemma and her boyfriend, the Tommo twins and the little twins, Lottie and her boyfriend, and your dad are coming. We have more than enough beds for them" Harry told Louis.

Louis nodded in agreement. He playfully pushed Darcy into the middle of the bed before laying down. Darcy tried to push him off the bed but he wouldn't move. She quickly gave up because helping Harry shop was much more interesting.

"Lottie is not sharing a room with her boyfriend," Louis said, shutting his eyes.

"It's up to her but we have more than enough room" Harry told him.

Louis went Christmas shopping for everyone else. He ended up getting the boys, his brother and his dad a present before getting distracted by the TV completely taking all his attention.

A/N - This is a little short but next chapter is gonna be longer. Little update on my life though I got Covid and have been so sick all week. I always wear my mask all the time except at school lunch so I'm guessing I sadly got it there.