Part 32

It was midnight when Louis heard the doorbell ring. All the kids came running into their room a few seconds later. They were a little spooked after hearing about Liam's house. Louis wouldn't allow Harry to get up so he quietly went downstairs alone. He opened the door and sighed.

"Liam?"

"I got the first flight back. Niall and Zayn went home. We were wondering if we could stay here for the night" Liam answered.

"Yes you can. Just go right up to a room. You nearly gave the kids a heart attack" Louis said.

Liam apologized as they all went upstairs. Louis went up to his room.

"Liam is staying the night. You guys can go back to your rooms now" Louis said tiredly.

"Seems like Darcy is staying the night" Harry said pointing to a sleeping Darcy next to him.

Freddie and Cassidy walked out of the room to their rooms. Passing the Payne's on the way. The only interactions they shared was a tired wave.

The next morning when Louis woke up, Harry was not next to him. Louis sighed knowing Harry was in the kitchen making enough breakfast for an army. Harry was supposed to be resting until his appointment. Louis quietly walked downstairs trying not to wake anyone up on his way down. Just as he expected Harry was about to start cooking breakfast.

"Back to bed Harry," Louis said, practically pushing him out of the kitchen.

"But what about everyone's breakfast?" Harry protested.

"I'll get donuts. It's 6 in the morning no one will be up for at least a few hours" Louis reasoned.

As they made it back to their bedroom they saw that Darcy had moved diagonally across the bed taking up a majority of it. Instead of waking her up they walked all the way down the hallway to her room. Darcy's bed was a king sized, so it had plenty of room for both of them. They quickly fell right back asleep.

The next morning Liam was downstairs with the police. Louis let him use their conference room with them for privacy and safety. The police were watching the security camera footage from while they were gone in there.

"Do you know this boy?" A policeman asked Liam who was talking to Louis and Harry in the kitchen.

"Oh no" Harry mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah I do. That's Corden's son. Isn't it Harry?'' Liam asked.

"Yes, that's Henry," Harry confirmed.

Cassidy facepalmed. She did not want her family thinking anything bad about Hope.

Louis looked at Cassidy. He noticed her embarrassment.

The policeman told Liam he was going to have to have Henry come down to the station for questioning and would update the family later. Liam said he didn't want to press charges against the boy seeing as he didn't want to strain his and James's friendship.

Suddenly, the front door flew open. Niall made a big entrance.

"Can we have a competition today where none of us go on any social media" Niall said barging in.

"Do they know about my house?" Liam asked.

"Nope, but I think we should do it," Niall said, handing Louis his phone.

Someone must've seen Cassidy and Hope on their ice cream date in England. They also saw Niall and his girlfriend. Louis quickly agreed with Niall.

"Oh my god. Uncle Niall has a and so does oh my god" Bear said looking up shocked.

"Uncle Niall has nothing Bear. I'd stop talking if I were you" Louis tried protecting his daughter more than Niall.

"What is it?" Everyone else in the kitchen kept saying.

"It is nothing, phones in my hands now" Louis ordered.

Freddie peaked over Bear's shoulder to read the headline. He looked directly at Cassidy. Who was still clueless as to why everyone's phones were being taken.

"I'm your brother. Why wouldn't you tell me" Freddie asked, hurting, handing his phone to Louis on his way upstairs.

"That is not an appropriate reaction Freddie" Louis yelled up the stairs.

"Tell him what?" Cassidy asked, reviewing her secrets through her head.

"Cassidy, what's your secret?" Darcy teased.

Harry discreetly showed Cassidy Niall's phone. The phone had been passed through all the adults. Darcy ran over and snatched the phone. She quickly looked up into Cassidy's eyes.

"I'm your twin. How come you didn't tell me? You know every little detail about my life" Darcy said softly.

"I'm sorry, it's none of your business until I choose to tell you. Not when you hear about it from the press. Not when Bear or Freddie says something. I don't want to talk about it yet. Okay? At least not until I know what this is myself" Cassidy said, eyes brimming with tears. "This is not how I want people to find out. And how come no one's talking about Uncle Niall."

Darcy gave her a hug.

"I haven't started with him" she smirked, "so the leprechaun finally got a girlfriend. You did tell us why?"

"Because I'm older than you. I don't need to explain myself to you. However I do need to talk to my kids" Niall said heading for the door. "Also she's flying here so don't call me a leprechaun please."

"Leprechaun, your kids are upstairs. They've been here for like 20 minutes" Darcy pointed out.

Niall headed up the stairs. Louis and Harry forced the girls to give him privacy while he told his kids. Grace never wanted Niall to be in a relationship. She and Niall were very close. Cassidy headed upstairs to talk to Freddie. When she got into his room, she kicked Bear out.

"I'm sorry for not telling you" Cassidy started.

"I'm sorry for my reaction. I understand why you didn't tell me your gay" Freddie said.

"I'm bi. I am not limiting my options to anyone. I could even be unlabeled like daddy" she said.

"Pretty sure he's gay. At least for the rest of his life" Freddie laughed.

"Shut up" Cassidy joked.