Part 17

Harry's POV

Of course we all woke up drunk again. At least this time I woke up in my own bed. I look beside me to see a sound asleep Louis. It was already noon but didn't sound like anyone was up yet. I forced myself swing my legs over the side of the bed. I then realized I was naked. I couldn't remember the night before so that would remain a mystery. Unless Louis knew. I walked to my bathroom to get some Advil for the hangover I had. I was sore and it hurt to walk. That gave me a better idea of what we did. I walked back to the bed knowing I had to wake Louis up.

"Lou. Lou. Louis. Babe wake up" I whispered shaking him.

He groaned and rolled over.

"It's time to get up. It's noon already. We are announcing who's opening the tour at 1:00 today. So get up we have to ask the other person" I said.

He sat up in bed and being the good husband that I am I handed him Advil to take. Which he took without hesitation.

When he got out of bed he was naked too which I kinda predicted. I walked over to the closet and threw a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt at Louis. I got myself the same.

"Sore love?" Louis smirked.

"Shut up. You did this. Plus I can't remember anything" I said fake mad.

"You should remember it was great. Now stop making yourself noticeably sore" Louis said leaving the room.

Together we walked into Cassidy's room. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. I can't even begin to think about what time the kids all went to bed last night. Louis shook her a bit to wake her up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open slowly after a few seconds.

"Good morning love. We have a quick question for you then you can go back to sleep" Louis says.

"What" Cassidy says in a groggy tone sitting up.

"We were in the home studio a few weeks ago. We found a few of your recordings of the songs you wrote and sang. We showed them to your uncles and we were all wondering if you wanted to open for our tour. We know you want to be a singer when you grow up so this is a good starting point. All you have to do is sing 2-3 songs at each show. You don't have to do this is you don't want to though" I tell her.

"Wait really? You want me to open for you guys?" She asks in disbelief.

"Of course we do" Louis says smiling.

"Of course I want to do it" Cassidy squeals at the top of her lungs giving us a hug.

Of course that woke up everyone in the house. They all came running in thinking something was wrong. Louis and I were laughing.

"What's wrong?" Darcy said running in.

"They asked me to open for their tour" Cassidy replied.

"You woke me up for that? You could've told me later but I'm happy for you" Darcy sounded pissed. She walked back in her room dragging her blanket behind her.

"That's great sweetheart" my mum tells her.

"We were hoping you would say yes" Liam says in a quiet voice.

"For all those hungover there is medicine in me and Harry's bathroom closet second shelf down if you want it" Louis says laughing.

Both Louis and I's siblings and all the boys plus their wives left in the direction of our room to get the Advil.

"Add Advil to the shopping cart we are going to be out by tomorrow" I laugh.

"Hey get ready to be on our live in 30 minutes. We can announce you last so you have extra time but be ready please" Louis tells her.