Part 7 London

Louis' POV

The girls came downstairs and into the kitchen. Where I was talking with my sisters. Daisy and Phoebe had came over a few minutes ago. We were catching up and talking about what was going on in our lives. The girls came over and sat with us.

"Where is Freddie?" I asked.

"He fell asleep" Cassidy said.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my sisters. I told him to sleep on the plane. Plus he lied because he said he did sleep. Harry came out and sat next to me. We all talked until 8:30. Even though it wasn't that late we were all jet lagged and exhausted.

______

The next day

I woke up at 9 o'clock. I didn't hear anyone else awake. I turned around and saw Harry on his phone. He looked at me smiled and kissed me.

"Good morning Lou" Harry said.

"Morning Hazza" I mumbled.

I cuddled up next to him and watched him look through Instagram. A few moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said. Cassidy walked in and sat on the bed. "What's up?"

"I'm bored and everyone else is asleep still." she said. She laid down next to me on top of the covers.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked.

"Shop" She said smiling. I laughed.

"Let's talk to everyone else first," I said, "So we can do something everyone wants to do." I didn't want to go shopping and I knew Freddie wouldn't either. As I was talking Darcy came in half asleep. She is a lot like me where she isn't much of a morning person.

"Well hello sleepy" Harry said to her.

She slowly walked over and sat on the bed without responding. I decided it was time to get up so I got out of bed. So I put on a shirt. I went down to the kitchen where Lottie was making tea. She handed me a cup. Everyone else came down shortly after me. Freddie woke up and finally came downstairs at 10.

"So what are we doing today" Lottie asked.

"Well Cassidy would like to go shopping. I'm guessing Darcy does too." I said.

"No we go shopping all the time at home. I wanna play football at the park." Freddie said.

"Why don't we go to the mall now and later you can play football." Lottie suggested.

"Great idea." Harry said.

Everyone went their separate ways to get ready. I just put on a red Adidas tracksuit. Harry had on a black sweatshirt with shorts. Freddie had on the same outfit as me in green. Lottie put on blue high waisted pants and a white tube top. Darcy had jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Then, Cassidy came down in a yellow tube top and short jean shorts.

I looked at her and said pointing back up the stairs, "Absoulutley not, go change now that outfit doesn't cover half of you."

"But" she started.

"No" Harry and I both said at the same time.

She rolled eyes and went back upstairs. Freddie and Darcy were laughing uncontrollably. Harry and I looked at each other in shock. She was usually the good child. She came back wearing ripped jeans and a white top.

"Better" I said. "Lets go."

Cassidy's POV

We were apparently at Bond Street because it is good for shopping. We walked around a lot looking at things. Darcy and I got matching necklaces. A few people asked for pictures but we weren't being mobbed which was nice.

"I'm so sorry but I have to see Eleanor today. Apparently it's weird if I'm in the UK and don't see her." Dad said.

"Fine. Have her bring the dogs when Freddie plays football." I said.

"Look it's Uncle Liam and Uncle Niall." Darcy said pointing.

"How did they know where to find us" Daddy said walking towards them.

"I may have have texted Grace and Abby" I said.

"I also told Bear and Nick." Freddie added.

Me and Darcy showed showed them our new necklaces. They both got rings that they showed us. We shopped the rest of the day. We went to the park around 4. My dad and Freddie kicked the football around. I was talking with Aunt Lottie and the twins who also came.

"The dog walker is here." I heard Darcy yell.

"Darcy please be nice she can hear you," dad said walking over to Eleanor.

Me and Darcy raced over to Clifford and Bruce. We played with them until it was time to leave. We left when the paps found us.

"Can we get a dog please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No, those are technically your dogs in the UK" daddy said.

"I will talk daddy into it," dad said.

"Get a golden retriever please." Darcy said knowing we would probably get one because whenever dad says he will talk daddy into it we usually end up with it. I don't know what he does but it always works.

Darcy's POV

A few days later

"Your gonna think I'm crazy but I have and idea" Cassidy exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I wanna start a YouTube channel with you" she said.

"Yes. It can be called Darcy and Cassidy Styles" I said.

"Let's go ask dads" Cassidy said getting up.

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch across from our dads.

"What do you guys want" dad said.

"We want to start a YouTube channel together" I responded.

"We already have a name and everything. We just need your approval." Cassidy added.

They looked at each other.

"Fine. Just remember to be careful what you say. Also because it's going to be in our house be careful what you get in the background. That includes Freddie and I talking in the back." Dad said.

"And we want to see everything before it's posted." Daddy added.

"Deal" we both said excitedly.

We ran back upstairs to make our first video. In the video we both introduced ourselves and explained what would be on our channel. We showed it to our dads. They approved and posted it. Cassidy and I posted the links on our Instagram story's and bios to promote it. We decided that our first real video would be a Get Ready For The Brits With Me.

A/N

I am open for any ideas you guys have and would love to include them in the story.

Also sorry this part is short next ones are gonna be much longer.