Part 25 Getting Ready for the Interview

"What are we supposed to do Lou? It's not exactly something to bring up in a conversation" Harry said to Louis .

They had just woken up. The house was very quiet besides Louis and Harry talking in bed.

"We don't bring anything up Harry. She will tell us when she's ready. Being rushed into it doesn't help at all" Louis replied.

"But she should talk to us. We understand what she's going through. She's our baby Lou" Harry said, a little sad.

"She will always be our baby Haz. She's just growing up. She'll come to us when she's ready" Louis said sadly pulling Harry into his chest.

Louis played with Harry's long curly hair. Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in" Louis yelled expecting it to be one of the kids wanting breakfast.

It was Liam. He walked through the door tiredly and sat at the end of the bed.

"I wasn't eavesdropping I promise. I was coming in here to talk to you guys. After just hearing what you guys said I wanna say that she will come out when she's ready" Liam said.

"The fuck Liam why were you ease dropping" Louis said.

"Why do you say that? How do you know anyway"Harry questioned.

"She might be worse at hiding it than you two. I saw Hope kiss her while we were on stage. We made eye contact and she looked horrified. After the show I promised her I wouldn't say anything to anyone including you two. I told her I am always here to talk whenever she needs it" Liam said.

"Thank you," Harry smiled.

"Thank you Liam," Louis said. "Why did you actually come in here?"

"I was going to tell you that Maya and Gigi made breakfast. I'd hurry up before Niall eats everything" Liam informed them.

"Ok we will be down in sec we just have to put pants on" Louis smirked.

Liam gasped, "are you guys naked"

"That's how Harry likes to sleep. I have boxers on, don't worry. Now go and we will meet you down there" Louis ordered.

Liam left to go downstairs.

"Good morning. Hope you don't mind we all stayed over it got really late last night" Gigi said handing Louis and Harry plates.

"It's fine. We kind of guessed that would happen after we went to bed" Harry said.

"Who would've thought Louis would be the first in bed. You used to be the life of the party" Liam teased.

"I wasn't sleeping until pretty late. Haz just likes when I go up with him. I was playing Xbox in bed," Louis fired back.

"Ya ok. You played the Xbox for like 30 minutes, went to tell the kids goodnight and fell asleep before me. Don't lie Lou" Harry informed Liam.

Liam thanked him for ratting Louis out. Louis got mad at Harry but that didn't last long.

Cassidy walked tiredly down the stairs that lead into the kitchen. She was wrapped in a blanket and looked half asleep.

"Morning daddy," Cassidy said, sounding half asleep.

"Morning sweetheart, Auntie Gigi and Auntie Maya made breakfast if you want some" Harry told her.

"Oh um Good morning everyone. Sorry I didn't see you all" Cassidy said finally turning towards them. There was a chorus of good mornings in response.

"We have the family interview in 2 hours. It's the tell all with Uncle James" Harry told her.

"Okay how long will that take? I have plans tonight"