Who Cares About Her?

(Kellin's POV)

I was waiting to see how long it would take for Vic to notice I was at the door. I leaned against the doorframe of his small room with a small grin plastered on my face. He was laid on his side, knees pulled up, looking bored. He was so cute. He did look like he was sulking, as Mike had told me.

"How long are you going to sit there?" I ask, making him jump. He panted through a big smile. "Kellin." He says happily. Oh goodness, I think with a blush. That was cutest thing I've ever seen. I open my arms a little and chuckle. "Are you going to hug me?"

He jumps up and scurries over to me, wrapping his arms around my middle and snuggling his face in my shirt. I smile and rub his back, feeling a flutter in my stomach. "Why are you sulking?" I ask with a small chuckle. He sighs against me then. "Dad." He mutters. I nod, even though I already knew that, and walk us over to his bed.

I kick my shoes off and he sits in front of me, putting his elbows on his thighs. "Ready for tomorrow?" He asks. I nod a little, chewing the inside of my cheek. "Why that face?" He asks. I sigh and rake a hand through my hair thoughtfully, wondering how to make him understand without upsetting him.

"Well, like," I begin miserably. He looks expectantly at me, grinning slightly. "My parents are just being a little too nice, don't you think?" I finish. Did I say that right? Vic shrugs and smiles a little, his mood unfaltering. Thank God, I think, that was the plan. "I don't care."

When his lips tug into a grin, I smile a little, then kiss him. His hands immediately go to my hair and mine to his waist. His skin is warm under my fingers. I trace circles in his hips and grin when the breath leaves him. I trail kisses all over his neck and nip at the skin a little. He falls back on his pillow and I reconnect our lips, caught in the moment.

I move so I'm above him and push his hair out of his face while I move my lips with his. "As I expected." I hear as Mike passes the room, on the way to his. I laugh and pull away, shaking my head a little. Vic rolls his eyes and chews on his lip. That brings my attention back to him and I lightly kiss his bottom lip, grinning. "Perfect." I mutter.

He blushes and turns his head from me. I chuckle lightly and kiss his cheek, then sit up again. He stays laid on his pillow comfortably while we talk about just anything; it makes my nerves seem less existent, and I was thankful.

(Vic's POV)

I watch Kellin ramble about something cutely. I paid attention to him, but not what he was saying. There was no time for that, I was thinking about something else. Him, actually. Tomorrow, I would be staying with him and that was a good thing, but also nerve-wracking.

What he said about his parents really worried me. Did he think something was going to happen? I hadn't spoken more than five words to his parents, especially his mom, so maybe he was right. But then again, maybe he wasn't. I should just relax. If something bad happens, it happens, and we'll handle it.

But could it be more than that?

"You know what I mean?" He pulls me from my thoughts.

I frown and blink a couple times. "What?"

"You weren't listening to me, I assume." He sighs, but grins nonetheless. I shake my head and grin, drumming my fingers along my shirt covered stomach. He rolls his lovely eyes and says something about a soccer game. "I don't know, but I was thinking earlier. And," I sigh. "Like," another sigh. "What if you're right about your mom?"

He smiles a little and crawls so he's between my legs. He lays down with his head on my chest and I ignore the pressure on my lower region. Kellin lifts his head so his chin is in my chest. "Who cares about her?"

I only grin a little and run my fingers through his hair.

He chuckles and stands, holding his hand up. I purse my lips and take it, snickering to myself. He drops my hand and goes to my closet, coming back with a thick knitted sweater. "Arms up." The phrase makes my stomach churn. They should be faded by now, right? Yeah, they should be fine. But what if they aren't faded? What if he sees them? I also can't take too long to think because he he'd get suspicious. He lifts his eyebrows, waiting patiently. I roll my eyes and oblige, allowing him to put my sweater on me. I chew on my lip but he says nothing, so I sign out in relief.

"Now, c'mon, let's go sit under the tree." He grabs my hand again.

I giggle and follow him, feeling like I was on top of the world.

Alive, actually.

Very fucking alive.

_____

change of plans!
there will be more chapters, like ten, before this ends, so no worries
I hope you guys liked it 🎀