Missing

(Kellin's POV)

I panted until I caught my breath, then swung my knees over the bed and pulled my boxers on. "You're leaving?" Jenna asks, pulling the sheets over her chest. I shrug and hop into dark skinny jeans and button my black shirt and slide my sweater on quickly, giving her thigh a quick pat. "Sorry, but there isn't really a reason to stay." I mutter, pocketing my phone and opening her bedroom door. She knew I was right.

"Okay." She said, then let me go. I knew it was wrong to have sex with her when I wasn't even into her. Hell, it wasn't even that good, but I think it was just me. But I had to do something with the anxiety I was feeling, and I figured why not. I needed to get laid anyway and I didn't want to with Kelly. She'd get all attached and think I wanted to marry her or something. I really do need to get rid of her. Then something crossed my mind; does this mean I'm gay or something?

Kissing girls never did anything for me and not even sex. Yeah, it was sex, but nothing special. I knew my parents would be devastated, disgusted even, and I'd have some trouble accepting it at first, but I didn't think it would be too bad. Who cares? It just means I like people with the same parts as me. I bit my lip and called Jaime for a ride. I was not about to walk three miles when he lives right around the corner.

"Sup, Quinn?" He says when he answers. I shuffle my feet and lean on the curb, bouncing on my heels childishly. "Hey, dude. I'm right by Jenna's house, can you come get me? I don't wanna walk home." I explain quickly. I hoped he wouldn't ask questions. As a shyer person, I wasn't much for starting drama and this would surely get a rumor going.

"Sure, be right there." He replies. I raise my eyebrows, satisfied with his lack of curiosity. As I wait, I put my headphones in and jam to some Pantera as I wait for the Hispanic boy. I nod along and shut my eyes monetarily, trying to clear my mind. Clearly sex wasn't enough, though I didn't know what else to do. I wasn't going to drink or smoke, so what was there to help me? I wanted to think: Vic, he always helps when I'm down. I shake my head and refuse to think about it anymore.

Jaime arrives and I pull one headphone out, opening the door to his Toyota. I buckle my seat belt and send him a grateful smile. "Thanks, dude. I really didn't want to walk that much." I say, adjusting in the seat. He grins at me and shakes his head. I furrow my eyebrows in a puzzled manner; he was up to something. "What?" I ask.

"What we're doing at Jenna's house?" He asks. I sigh and look out the window, not surprised at all. I couldn't blame him but it was still a little annoying for him to ask. "Nothing. Literally just gossiping and shit about Kelly. She's actually really funny." I laugh a little for emphasis. He nods, seeming to believe my fib. "Doesn't Kelly hate her?" He chuckles. I grin and laugh shortly, "That's why I did it, Hime."

The rest of the ride is quiet and I thank him when he pulls into my driveway. "Thanks again, man, I really appreciate it." He agrees and we wave, small smile on my lips. I enter the house quickly and head to my room immediately. When I settle on my bed, I know it's a mistake. I'm alone, totally alone. I didn't talk to a lot of people from school and Vic and I weren't speaking at the moment due to his comment the other night. Even though I didn't want to admit it, four days seemed like a long time without him.

_____

(Vic's POV)

Confusion fumed in my head, clouding all my thoughts. I furrow my eyebrows and open my eyes, feeling lost and light headed. Despite my physical discomfort, I get off of my bed, stumbling a little, but make it to my window. After removing my phone from the charger by the window sill, I check to see that no new messages are in my phone. Well, not from people I want to hear from.